Chapter 33 : One body and Soul..

🍀 By all means, marry. If you get a good wife, you will be happy. If you get a bad one, you will be a philosopher...

VOTE and Comment...

Author's pov

After dinner Mishka served ice-cream for everyone and after having it they all retired to their rooms.

Mishka and Siddharth also returned to the back house .

After returning back Siddharth went to take bath and came out after sometime with just a towel around his waist. The towel quite lower then usual , his V line could be traced as it disappeared inside in halfway. Water droplets were tracing down from his muscles and abs , his wet messy hair falling on his forehead was giving him a sexier look.

Mishka gulped and hurriedly went to the bathroom to take shower.

Siddharth was about to wear his night wears when he got a call from his assistant Rohan about some important project.

He told him what to do when his gaze fell on Mishka who stepped out of the bathroom in the knee length bathrobe and wet hair .

" Continue the work , rest I will handle when I get back.." he said and ended the call.

Mishka sat infront of the dressing table drying her hair when Siddharth stood behind her

He took the hair dryer from Mishka's hand and helped in drying her hair.

Mishka's eyes were glued on his toned chest and abs , he has a lean body but perfect and shaped muscle .

Siddharth caught her gaze through the mirror and Mishka's cheeks instantly flushed red making Siddharth chuckle.

" I am all yours Jaan , you can watch as much as you want.." he said setting her hair.

" Obsessed much Mr Husband.." she said rolling her eyes but still smiling like a silly teen.

After doing her hair he sat infront of her and started applying body lotion on her arms and then legs , his hands itched to go beyond her knees and squeeze her milky thighs once... giving in to his desire he rubbed her thighs making Mishka rub her legs together as it was giving her sensations in between her legs.

Siddharth gulped understanding her situation and as he looked at her face he found himself losing control , she was controlling her moans and looking so sexy... He got on his knees and captured her lips in a hungry kiss .

He sucked her lower lips first and then nibbled her upper lips , he slowly sucked all her drools and thrusted his tongue in her mouth and played with her tongue .

After their passionate hungry kiss they parted away to catch their heavy breathe.

The room temperature was getting hotter as they looked at each other with love and desire...

Siddharth picked her up in his arms and laid her on the bed .

Mishka gulped as she knew what was going to happen now but instead Siddharth turned around facing his back to her.

" Jaan you sleep I will use the washroom , it's all right." He said shutting his eyes and trying to suppress his desire for her.

" There's no need to do that Siddharth." Mishka said and sat up , Siddharth turned around and looked at her with  many emotions in his eyes.

" I am... ready to be yours.." she said and lowered her gaze due to shyness.

(( warning: Mature content ahead..))