Chapter 4: Blind... unsympathetic..

🍀 Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive...✨

( Please vote and leave comments to encourage me , I am already nervous about this book 😓)

     Author's pov

     The next day passed by in a blink and everyone was ready early morning to live for Udaipur...

    Janki called and informed Baruni who assured her they will reach on time.

    Udaipur's Sheesh Mahal was decorated beautiful to welcome Raghuvanshis and Rajputs.

    Sheesh Mahal belonged to Baruni's maternal grandfather and as he had no sons he handed over his everything to Baruni including the Sheesh Mahal and the responsibility of Udaipur.

    Janki and Baruni had spend their best life in Sheesh Mahal and after marriage they decided to meet and stay here every year with their family until the kuldevi puja was done.

     Raghuvanshis arrived just after Rajputs at Sheesh Mahal and they were welcomed graciously by them...

     Everyone settled in the huge living room of the Mahal and started greeting each other . It was like a huge family gather for both the families.

    " Vandana bahu humari pyaari lado kaha hai..!? " Janki Devi asked and Vandana looked at Baruni.

    ( Vandana where is my beloved girl..!?)

     " Janki you know her very well , she loves Udaipur alot and the people here love her more then anything . As soon as they found Mishka was here , they came to greet her and she left to take a stroll around and greet the people..." Baruni replied with a fond smile.

     " Videsh mai rahi hai par apni mitti se itne jodhi ki maan ko shu jaye.." Chitranjan said and the elders agreed.

    ( She lived in foreign country but still so attached to her land I am so touched..)

     " But where is our Kunwar sa Siddharth..!? " Naresh asked not finding Siddharth.

    " Sun can rise from West but that boy cannot leave his work... must be on phone call with his assistant Rohan." Janki said while shaking her head.

    Outside the Mahal...

     Siddharth was busy on a phone call with his personal assistant Rohan about their upcoming London project...

     On the other hand our clumsy goofy Mishka was returning back , she spend too much time with the udaipur people and now she wanted to greet the Raghuvanshis as soon as possible.

    While wearing 3 inches high heel she was running like it was as easy as cutting butter with knife, well if the knife is too sharp then it can lead to disaster too.

     She bumped into Siddharth's back and lost her balance but thanks to Siddharth's quick reflexes he caught Mishka before she hit the ground.

     It looked like a scene from a romantic movie until ofcourse they opened their not so romantic mouth.

    " Uncultured. Clumsy . Childish. Crazy and now Blind too... Is there any other flaw left that you want to acquire Bai sa  Mishka Rajput." Siddharth said , still holding Mishka's waist downwards.

    " Stinging . No fun . Stone face and now unsympathetic too... And there's no other flaws you can acquire because you are full of them Kunwar sa Siddharth Raghuvanshi." Mishka taunted back and smirked.

    " Unsympathetic..!? Ok .." saying that Siddharth left Mishka's waist and she landed on the floor on her butt.

   " Ah..Ouuch... How dare you Rakshas (devil) Raghuvanshi...ah damn it hurts." She yelled looking up at him and found him smirking at her.

    In between their smirking- glaring fight , the old Gardner of the palace came to them.

     When Siddharth saw the old men approaching he held Mishka's wrist and pulled her up , she stood up and looked at him angrily.

    " Khama gani Bai sa , khama gani Kunwar sa.." the old men greeted them respectful .

    ( Greetings to princess , greetings to prince..)

    " khama gani kaka sa.." Mishka replied with a smile while Siddharth just nodded with a straight stony face.

    ( Greetings to you uncle..)

      The Gardner left and Mishka turned back flicking her long hair over Siddharth's face ,just any other try to annoy him which was successful.

      Siddharth groaned and Mishka smiled evily but next moment she stumbled because of her heels and again Siddharth caught her , this time just her arms.

     Mishka felt damn embarrassed , she muttered a small thank you and ran inside the Mahal...

     After entering the living room she greeted raghuvanshis politely and as they adore her alot they squeezed her in hugs after hugs... Few seconds later Siddharth too entered and greeted the Rajputs . The family of two was complete and everyone was enjoying themselves.

    " Dadu sa I visited the primary school and I think it needs a renovation and upgrades for better education of the childrens.." Mishka said to her grandpa Ratan.

    " It will be done my baacha (child). "

     " Kitna sochti hai sab ke baare mai , jis bhi ghar mai jayegi woh bohot bhagyashali hoge..." Mira said kissing Mishka's forehead.

    ( She cares so much for everyone, whoever she will marry will be the luckiest...)

     Janki and Baruni looked at each other and smiled...

    {Kuch toh gadbadh chal rahi hai yaha...app logo ko kya lagta hai dono dadiya mil ke konsi dal ki khichdi pakka rahi hai...let me know in the comments..😉}

     ( Both the granny's are cooking something... what do y'all think...let me know in the comments..😉)

     Slowly everyone dispersed, all the four elders went to rest while the parents were gossiping in the living room and for the youngsters , they all left with Mishka because staying with her means fun...fun...and more fun.

     Ofcourse Siddharth didn't go with them which was understandable just by his stone face , the guy had no relation with fun in miles... Sid went to his room on the top floor of the palace where no body could disturb him unintentionally , because nobody would dare to do that knowingly ofcourse everyone love their life.

❤️💜💚🧡💛🤍❤️💜🤎💚🧡🤍💛

     Hey lovely peopleeee...!!
How have you all been..!?

      Hope you guys are enjoying the story till here and I hope if it's not upto your mark you will forgive me and correct me in the comments too..

See y'all in the next chapter...till then tata byee byee...

_Love Chris💛