Chapter 39 : Repay with interest..

🍀 VOTE and COMMENT please ಥ⁠‿⁠ಥ

Author's pov

Mishka was already overwhelmed with emotions because of her Maya buaa sa and here Saumya was throwing insults at her without any break.

She didn't say anything because her maa sa and kaki sa were speaking for her and whatever Saumya was elder to her so it was her duty to respect her.

But every person has a limit and when Saumya said rubbish about her and Sahil's relationship she teared up.... All this reminded her of the time when Siddharth doubted her .

Her tears rolled down listening to Saumya's cruel words when they all heard a shrilled roar from the main door...

" ENOUGH..!" Siddharth entered inside followed by Pratap and Vanraj.

Mishka didn't turned to look at him , she just lowered her head and let her tears flow...

Even though she is confident and self dependent no nonsense person but this proved to be her weak point.

Nobody spoke anything , they all were scared looking at Siddharth whose eyes had turned red in anger and jaws clenched so hard that his jawline could cut throats . Charu and Rajiv moved aside letting Siddharth walk over to Mishka.

Siddharth held Mishka's wrist and she instantly turned and hugged him hiding her face in his chest and sobbed hard , her shaking shoulders and light weeping noise clenched his heart.

He wrapped his arms around her and rubbed her back and head , after making sure she was little better he pulled her back and wiped her tears...

" Sshh stop crying Jaan , you know I hate seeing tears in your eyes." He said in the softest tone ever , this was a completely new side of Siddharth everyone was witnessing today .

He was so gentle and soft and this made Saumya realise that she is going to pay back with interest today...

" Charu , Rajiv take your bhabhi sa to her room." Siddharth said in his usual cold tone.

" Ji..ji Bhai sa." Both shuttered and held Mishka's hand from either side but her eyes were fixed on Siddharth who looked ready to kill.

" Siddharth don't.." she muttered softly .

Siddharth looked down at her and wiped the fresh tears that rolled down from her pretty eyes.

" I listened to you once but this time let me handle it in my way..hmm..." He said softly but the danger in voice couldn't be coated.

Mishka left Rajiv's hand and held Siddharth's shoulder requesting him to let the matter go peacefully...

Siddharth shook his head and looked at his buaa sa with his raging red eyes.

" Didn't I tell you to stay away from my Mishka... You ignored my warning and now I will crumple your life into shreds." He spoke dangerously making Saumya shudder in horror .

All the elders were taken aback by his remark ,Mira and Shikha hurriedly walked closer to him.

" Siddharth beta calm down.." Mira said softly.

" Maa sa I am calm and in my right mind as well , I have already warned buaa sa but she called this on herself.." he said looking back at his mother.

" Siddharth -" Saumya gathered her courage and opened her mouth when Chitranjan spoke.

" Saumya it would be better if you leave from here ."

" Kaka sa how can you..-"

" He can and that would be good for you... You have insulted our daughter-in-law enough , just leave... Right now ." Janki Devi said rudely.