Chapter 16: Engaged..!

🍀 Great advice :- Before you marry a person , you should first make them use a computer with slow internet to see who they really are...

[ Guys I am sorry for not updating the chapters , I am quite busy with my football practice and as a captain it's more hard... I promise I will try to adjust my time and  update regularly...!!!
💛 Happy reading , VOTE and comment]

    Author's pov

      The next day Mishka called in her botique and told them to send the dresses she wants...

     The dresses were delivered to her in few hours .

     " Jiji sa are this the dresses you are going to wear in the functions.." Mahira asked checking them all out.

    " Yup..Shardul can you do my one work..!?"

    " Ofcourse jiji sa.."

    " Deliver this to Raghuvanshi palace , this are all Siddharth's outfit for the functions.." she said pointing at the huge five chained bags.

    " Ok I will deliver it to jiju sa personally.." he grinned and Mishka shook her head.

    Shardul left with the outfits for Raghuvanshi palace .

    Mahira and Mishka got busy in deciding the hairstyle and accessories for Mishka's engagement which was tomorrow in the evening...

    Shardul reached the Raghuvanshi palace and was welcomed warmly by everyone...

     Lakshay helped him carry the outfits as he doesn't want to disturb the already busy servants... They sat in the living room with rest family members.

    " Where's Siddharth Bhai sa..!?" Shardul asked .

    " Where else in his study room... Nobody can keep him away from his work." Mira said with a done face.

    " Don't worry jiji sa in few days our daughter-in-law will change his norms.." Shikha said and everyone laughed.

    " I believe she will , don't you remember how she made him play during kuldevi puja.." Vanraj said and they all agreed, she is indeed the one who can change him.

     After having tea and snacks Shardul and Lakshay went to Siddharth's room , he was inside and talking over his phone with some clients...

    When he saw Shardul he ended the call.

    Shardul greeted Siddharth and the latter just nodded his head .

    " Bhai sa...I mean jiju sa I brought outfits for your marriage functions." He said.

     " What was the need to trouble yourself ,I would have asked the designers.." Siddharth said checking out the outfit.

     " No no jiju sa , all this outfits are designed by Mishka jiji sa and she told me to deliver all of them to you personally." Shardul said and Siddharth nodded his head.

     Shardul and Lakshay left the room and Siddharth opened the bags one by one...

    Each bag had paper strips and the occasion was written on them ,he recognised the handwriting it was Mishka's... He placed them in his closet cautionately and called his family jeweller and order a beautiful customised diamond necklace.