just a little crush...

It was lunch time at Olympus Jr. High. Mr. Skinner stared longingly at Mr. Rossi, who was on the other side of the lunchroom. "He will never notice me, he is just. so. cool." Skinner mumbled to himself. Rossi glanced over in Skinner's direction. Mr. Skinner felt his face go hot. "OH MY GOD OHMY GAWD. He didn't see me staring did he? That is SO embarrassing!" he said while ducking under the table. Skinner threw his organic chicken scraps away and briskly walked back to his shadowy classroom where he graded papers in the dark. Every once in a while, he couldn't stop himself from daydreaming about Mr. Rossi.

The sun is shinning and a gentle breeze is rustling the flowers, the smell of lilacs in the air. Skinner is standing in a field of flowers. A meadowlark lands on his hand and starts singing the theme song for Sanford and Son. Mr. Skinner saw something in the distance. It was Mr. Rossi riding on a white horse, no, a unicorn! He dismounted his unicorn and handed Skinner a bouquet of flowers. "It's such a beautiful day, but not nearly as beautiful as you." Mr. Rossi says to Skinner as he lifts him up.

"Mr. Skinner, are you okay? Mr. Skinner!". "huh? Oh sorry, what were you saying?" Skinner said, shaking himself awake. "You gave me an X on my paper, that's not even a grade!". " Oh, sorry, I guess I am in a bit of a fog today. Don't worry, I'll fix it. Run along now, you don't want to miss the buss." Mr. Skinner replied.

Mr. Livingston walked through the door, "Hey, my students were talking about you, are you alright?" he asked. "Yeah, it's just... I can't stop thinking about Mr. Rossi, he's just so... perfect..." Skinner said, staring out the window. "Oh?" Livingston replied. "I MEAN... just, don't tell him I said that." Skinner said snapping out of his daze. He could feel himself blushing. " I'm going home now..." said Mr. Livingston. "Yeah, that would probably be best..." Mr. Skinner shooed Livingston away. Mr. Livingston turned his head as he walked out. " Don't worry, I won't tell anybody."