next day regrets

God I'm so glad it's the weekend, thought Mr. Skinner. Skinner didn't remember anything from last night after deciding it would be a good idea to dance on a table. He moaned as he got up, his body ached all over and he had a terrible headache. "I think I had one too many hot chocolates", he mumbled. Skinner got up to take some aspirin and went right back to bed where he slept the rest of the day.

Mr. Skinner sat at his desk and tried to catch up on grading papers before school started. Mr. Livingston poked his head into Skinner's classroom. "Hi! I just thought I would check in and see how you were doing. Did you clear out your head?" He asked. "Yes, I'm fine! Why wouldn't I be?" Skinner snapped. "Woah, sorry! You seemed a little off on Friday, so I thought I would check on you... What's on your arm?"

"wha- OHMYGOD" Mr. Skinner said as he pulled up his sleeve to reveal what it was. It was a tattoo of Mr. Rossi as a mermaid. Not having any words, Livingston walked out the door to his classroom. Skinner jumped out of his seat and ran to the door. "DON'T TELL ANYONE! NO ONE CAN KNOW ABOUT THIS!" he yelled after Livingston down the hall.

"Know about what?"

Mr. Skinner spun around to see none other than Rossi standing in front of him. Skinner's eyes widened and his face turned bright red, "N-NOTHING! It's nothing, there is nothing wrong, nothing happened, we are all fine." Mr. Rossi narrowed his eyes, "Okay..." he said before turning around and walking back to his class. Skinner ran into his classroom, slammed the door, leaned against it, and sank down to the ground with a sigh. God, that was close.