Rossi's true feels

Mr. Rossi Walked down the stairs to the second floor. He was going to tell Skinner his true feelings. Rossi even bought a pair of ear rings over the weekend to give to his hopefully future boyfriend. He was pretty confident that he would win Skinner over. Rossi thought of himself as quite the stud. Just on Friday, Rossi was asked to go on a date with Mr. Brough. Unfortunately, Brough was not the person he longed for, but the whole ordeal gave him the confidence boost he needed to confront Mr. Skinner.

     So there he was, walking towards Skinner's classroom with a spring in his step when he saw something that made all the spring in his body disappear. "DON'T TELL ANYONE! NO ONE CAN KNOW ABOUT THIS!" Skinner yelled to Livingston. What were they doing that no one could know about? They aren't secretly dating are they? Is "this" Skinner and Livingston as a couple? Oh god, what was I thinking? Of course he isn't single, Rossi thought, all of his confidence seeping away. "Know about what?" he questioned. "N-NOTHING!" Skinner stuttered. Skinner said some other stuff, but Rossi could not hear over all his thoughts bouncing around in his head. Rossi narrowed his eyes trying not to let tears escape. "Okay" was all he could manage to say. Rossi walked back up to his classroom, sat at his desk, and waited in silence for school to start.