A world filled with magic

Mr. Skinner stood in the field, his mouth gaping at the giant ants. Where am I?, He wondered. Skinner saw something in the corner of his eye. In the distance was a blob that was getting larger and larger. He squinted, trying to make out what it was. That is when he realized that it was some kind of swarm, and it was coming right at him. Skinner dove to the ground and swung his arms over his head to protect himself. After laying on the ground in this position for about a minute, he peeked behind him to see what was happening. Surrounding him was a group of people wearing clothing made from giant leaves and grasses. their bodies were painted with colors of red, green, and blue. Suddenly Skinner noticed something he hadn't before. On their backs were big, brilliantly colored wings. A gasp was all he could manage. "Newcomer, what is your name?" Mr. Skinner turned around to see a woman standing above him. "S-Skinner" He stuttered. "Where did you come from" She said pulling out an axe. Skinner wasn't sure how to answer that question, he wasn't even sure where he was now. "I'm from, uh, Earth." he replied. "Maybe we should take him back to the village for questioning, This area is too open." a younger girl whispered to the lady with the axe. "Very well, but we can't risk having him know the location of our settlement." the lady took her axe and hit Skinner in the head with the handle, knocking him unconscious.