Part 14

"Rossi!" Skinner screamed. Rossi slowly turned around and spotted Skinner. That is when Skinner noticed that Rossi had a fish tail instead of legs. It had silver, blue, green, and purple scales, and it was gorgeous. Oh my god, he looks just like my tattoo, Skinner thought. "Oh my god, you look just like my tattoo!" Rossi exclaimed. "Wait, what?" Skinner questioned. "See, look." Rossi turned to reveal a shirtless Mr. Skinner with brilliantly colored wings. "Oh my god, this is like a fairy tale. No, this is a fairy tail. I got a tattoo of you as a mermaid! Were you also drunk on hot chocolate?" Skinner wondered. "Drunk? No I was completely sober! I saw you with Mr. Livingston and thought you were dating, so I got this tattoo to show my undying love for you." Rossi explained. Skinner couldn't hold back his tears of happiness. "You would do that for me?" Skinner asked. "My love, I would do anything for you." Rossi said, tears welling up in his eyes.

Mr. Skinner dove down to Rossi. As he got closer to Rossi, he seemed to be growing larger. He held Mr. Rossi in his arms, and returned to his normal human size. They stared deeply into each other's eyes. Mr. Rossi put his hand on the top of Skinner's head and slid it down, feeling the smoothness until he got to the back. He slowly pressed Skinner closer until their lips were locked.

Suddenly, they were engulfed by the bright light which brought them to this realm. Once again, Skinner and Rossi found themselves on earth. They were hovering in the middle of the lunch room at Olympus Junior High, still clinging to each other. Skinner and Rossi slowly drifted downward until their feet were touching the table. The whole lunchroom started clapping and cheering and throwing their hats in the air. Christian nodded and gave his loudest snort to show his approval.

"Oh, you still have your wings." Rossi noticed. Skinner smiled wickedly. "Good." he replied as he lifted Rossi up. Mr. Skinner held Rossi in his arms and flew out the door. He went as fast as he could towards the mountains and up the canyon. Finally they had arrived. Skinner landed in a field of flowers. "Oh Todd, it's so beautiful, but not nearly as beautiful as you." Rossi said.

As for the fairies, they also get a happy ending. The king of the garden fairies thought about what Skinner had told him and decided that he should make peace with the wood fairies. He, and his noble troops of the meadow flew to the settlement of the wood fairies. The wood fairies were resistant at first, but Alivia wanted to hear what they had to say and told the scary axe woman (who happened to be the queen of the wood fairies) to tell her troops to stand down. King of the garden fairies invited the wood fairies to share the field with them. A fortune teller of the wood fairies had a vision of famine just days before the peace offering, so they couldn't refuse the offer. Now the wood fairies live in peace and harmony with each other. And Alivia, she was elected the queen of the new united colony.

The end.