The wrestling match

Since Mr. Skinner had nothing better to do that night, he decided to go to the school wrestling match. Rossi was there as well and Skinner couldn't stop himself from watching him. Rossi brought his camera, he is always taking pictures with that thing. That is when Mr. Skinner saw something that made his stomach drop. It was Mr. Brough handing Mr. Rossi a banana. "That is Rossi's favorite food." Skinner gasped. Skinner knew what this meant. He ran outside and sat on the ground.

      "He wears athletic shorts, I wear T-shirts. He is the wrestling coach, and I'm on the bleachers dreaming about the day when you wake up and find that what your looking for has been here the whole time! If you could see that I'm the one who understands you, been here all along so why can't you see ee ee, you belong with mee ee ee?!" Mr. Skinner sang as tears ran down his face. He flopped down on the ground with a sigh and looked up at the clouds. "You belong with me." he whispered.              Out of energy and filled with disappointment, Mr. Skinner got in his car and drove home. I can't go home alone again, I need something to numb the pain, Mr. Skinner thought to himself. He took a turn and started heading towards the old club that he used to work at. It's been quite a while since I've been in a club, he thought as he pulled in. Skinner headed straight for the bar, ordered an extra sugary hot chocolate, drank the whole thing with one gulp, and started wildly twerking on the dance floor.