Part 1

One year later

Sauntering footsteps following my trail somewhere - pure panic began to drown out my senses .

Burgundy liquid still stained my hands . My rapid heartbeat mixing with the chilling echo of his footsteps pounded against my eardrums. How could he do this to them? How could he do this to me?

Ignoring the sinister atmosphere pumping through the desolate building, the urge to turn around becomes persistent. I have to give in. I need to look him in the eye and pray that there is some mercy left in him; but a satanic hunger was the only thing left on display . Now looking at the hooded figure, he realises that my clouded mind can't find its way out of this labyrinth of a building.

Declining the unnerving feeling in my core and continuing my rapid pace, I pick up the courage and ask ,"What do you want from me?"

No reply.

He didn't yell my name or indicate any verbal signal- just silently following.

Bang ! I crash my body into the impenetrable steel wall. I've reached a dead end.

"Nowhere to run now."

His voice scratched my skin forcing all hair to stand on end. Pure terror paralysed the use of my voice. My throat hitched from my staggering breaths. Just footsteps grow closer. Heavier . Louder.

I yelped as a crimson hand slammed next to my head , covered in rings , ink and blood. My eyes pinched shut in utter terror.

He had caught me .

I could feel the adrenaline mixed with body heat against my back. It was clear he was in close  proximity. Thoughts eradicating my foggy mind were nothing but misery and melancholy.

He didn't say a word, just silence broken by my stammering torrid breaths. I could feel his slow , deep breaths brushing against the  skin exposed on my neck. It was sounding through his nose like toxic gas. Memories flooded my mind. Tears pricks sky eyes and fell to my lips. A Sorrowful salty substance empowered my taste buds.

Instantly , pain consumed my body. What did he just do to me?

Pure panic began to drown out my senses.

"What am I going to do with you then ,huh?"

Just want to give credit to the most amazing fan fiction duplicity which inspired this opening . If you haven't read it already I suggest you do as it is so life changing it's unreal !!