2: THAILAND

She can see her brother's smug grin from where he was standing, holding a placard that reads 'WELCOME TO THAILAND MY JOBLESS SISTER'

"You know that I can tackle you and strangle you to death, right?"

He knows she's just joking but he gulped at how scary her sister can be.

"Hey sis. I didn't see you for a year, please be gentle with me."

This time she's the smiling smugly at him.

"Come here, little bro." She motioned for a hug.

He hesitated, thinking she will pull a hip throw on him.

"No monkey business, I promise you."

Finally, the siblings hugged.

"Whoa, you actually bought your dream car. Nice one lil bro."

Michelle was amazed by the car in front of her. A Porsce 911 GT3 that her brother coveted since it came out.

"That's because I'm not stingy like you. I mean dude I definitely think you are already a millionaire with all your investments all over the place. Why not use it?"

Abraham gasped at the sudden thought, "You know what? Since you're jobless right now, why not invest on my business. Maybe become business partners?"

Michelle was not against the idea but she does not have the energy to talk about business right now.

"Whatever. Can we at least eat first before anything else?"

"There's no Jollibee here though, where do you wanna eat?"

Oh crap, she forgot. She could have eaten a good portion of her Jollibee meals before flying out of the country where there's no Jollibee.

"I hate it here already. You're the expert in this country, you lead the way."

"It's too early to say that big sis. You just arrived a few minutes ago."

She is such a Jollibee fanatic and living in a country without it for a whole month is torture for her.

Every time she gets the free time from her duty in the service, she makes sure to drop by for Jollibee.

"If there's no Jollibee, nothing would persuade me to stay longer than a month."

Abraham opened the car door for her and it made her cringe. Being in the military made her devoid of romantic bones or believe in chivalrous acts as such.

Her little brother knows how she is a big eater so he decided to drive her to the one of the best hotpot restaurant in Thailand which is owned by a former volleyball coach for Ateneo volleyball women.

"After eating I'm gonna drive us home and you need to take all the rest you need because tonight, I'll take you clubbing."

His sister needs to let loose after a long time of living a life of routine and danger.

"Clubbing? Abe are you fucking serious right now? Have you forgotten I still have my meds to take?" Medicine which she refuses to disclose to her family.

Abraham expected this kind of response from her.

"Clubbing is not all about alcohol, sister. You can dance and socialize there. You could also get laid. I assume you haven't had that luxury while going around doing your version of Mission: Impossible."

"Dude?!" She is flabbergasted with his words.

And he doesn't have to find out that he is right.

"I'm just messin' with you, Sis."