Lazy day

I realise I haven't uploaded in like...forever so I apologize but uh... here's a new chapter!!

Word count: 1136

——————

Your brother looked up at the figure that threw him off of you and there stood the massive, giant of a man in front of him. Did he know who it was? Most definitely not, did he care? Not really. Your brother was too busy in his anger to focus on the world around him, causing his inevitable demise. His eyes widened in horror as he noticed the bloodied machete his attacker was holding.

Jason was quick to swing at your brother, but with his quick reflexes, your brother easily dodged him causing Jason to grunt. Your sibling scrambled up to his feet and tried to get away, but in his hopeless attempt to run, Jason had let him go. Not because he was leaving this man to be free, No, he has a much better idea in mind.

Jason only had let him go because he had a plan. A plan that will be excruciatingly painful for the boy, but pushing all the thoughts away he focused on the most important thing that pestered his heart. You. He picked up your unconscious body and threw it over his shoulder. He looked down at your bloodied and bruised state and it filled his racing heart with an unforgettable pain he had never felt before. It was a weird mix between self-loathing and anger, yet he couldn't tell why.

He brought you back to the cabin and laid you down in his bed, making sure the pillow was fluffed and the blankets were clean. He payed extra attention to the injuries you may have acquired and cleaned them to the best of his abilities. Once he finished patching you up, he placed your unconscious form onto the soft bed sheets and gently placed the blankets over your injured body. He just stood there in silence as you peacefully slept. He enjoyed the fact you looked so at ease when you were asleep, becuase when your awake your expressionless usually riddled with worry or a stern expression. He had never been able to see you like this. Not scared, not sad, and most definitely not mad, it made him happy, and made him want to share to you his happiness.

Snap

A loud snap was heard, making Jason's head perk up. Screams of agony could be heard shortly after the snap. The sound was familiar to him, as it came from one of his bear traps he had set around the area. The peaceful moment was brought to a quick end as Jason spared one more glance at your sleeping body before looking away and getting up. He grabbed his machete from where he had tossed it, and left you alone in the room.

After a while of him silently watching you loud snap followed by a males scream was heard. Jason glanced back down at your sleeping form, making sure you stayed asleep, before making his way to the trap that went off.

He grinned, Jason knew that this would happen.

———-///————-

You woke up with a headache, along with a weird feeling on your body. You had noticed that lately your body has been aching a lot more every time you woke up. After a minute off sitting and staring at the ceiling, it all came back to you. The memories of the previous encounter with your brother, you patted down your body quickly. You looked around just to confirm gladly that you had indeed still been in the cabin and your brother in fact, hadn't been able to drag you away to get sold of to a creepy old man.

Thank god.

The thought of your brother getting hurt saddened you in some sort of sick, twisted way. It doesn't matter how horrible he had treated you, he was still your blood. You didn't mean for him to get hurt, hell you didn't mean yourself to get hurt either, but yet, there you are. But wait, you don't feel as hurt than before you had woken up? You quickly look down and looked at your bandages injuries.

A small smile brewed it's way onto your face as you realized that Jason had taken care of you. He seems scary but he secretly cares about you. Not much of a secret, huh?

Your body was stiff from the previous night and as you slowly dragged your legs out of the warm duvet, as you brushed your tangled hair out with your fingers. Taking in a deep breath, and trying to stand up. Thankfully, your legs hardly gotten injured, minus a few scrapes and bruises, so you could walk around with no problem.

Getting up and taking a look around, you finally notice Jason was nowhere to be seen. Where you going to question it? No, of course not. He's a murderer, if you ask questions, you'll find o ur things you don't want to know. So you headed down to the kitchen to prepare yourself a meal. That's if you could find anything at least to cook.

The house felt eerily silent, the old walls creaking was the only sound that you could sometimes hear. It was so quiet you could even hear a pen drop from the upstairs. 'Did Jason really live here all his life? What kind of hell did he have to go through?' You started to wonder to yourself.

Looking through the various cabinets around the kitchen, you found ingredients just to make simple pasta and butter. And that's exactly what you did. Thankfully the pasta didn't take to long to cook, and you just put some butter and some other seasonings that there was lying around onto the pasta. It wasn't the best meal, but where you going to complain? Not at all.

Eventually you were done with eating, and decided to clean up after yourself, filling the sink full of water so you could do the dishes. There was no dishwasher, which was a shame, but understandable. After quickly washing the dishes, and then drying them off with a random cloth you found lying around the kitchen, you put them all in their respective positions in the cabinets and wiped the sweat off your head afterwards. The spell book was laying on the counter, but you didn't remember putting it there.

Assuming it was Jason moving things around, you just shrugged it off. After everything was done, you just decided to sit on the couch and just simply stare at the ceiling. Not like there was much else to do, that is until you heard the door opening.

Footsteps.

—————

Bro it's been so long and I forgot what the stories mostly about and im to lazy to read again

Enjoy!!