Chapter Eleven: Morpheus Bullies Me

Playlist Part Eleven:

Radio Varsavia - Franco Battiato 

Where Is Your God Now - Rok Nardin 

~*~

---

---

Hands were trailing over Percy's skin, skimming up to his shoulders and pushing him against the bathroom wall. Lips pressed against his neck as the man before him stooped his head down, leaving bruise-inducing kisses tracing over Percy's collarbone, his breath hot and heavy on the demigod-turned-Titan's skin.

Everything was hazy, each noise echoing in Percy's ears like it was coming from far away, the heat and humidity of the bathroom, along with the water from the shower trickling down his neck and over his shoulders making him feel like he wasn't entirely awake.

Inclining his head back against the wall behind him, Percy's chest heaved as he felt the man's hand wander, rubbing fervent little circles into his skin. "Here," the man whispered against Percy's lips as he pulled back slightly, "-or the bed?"

Percy wet his lips, and the man's golden eyes followed the movement like a hawk. "Kronos," the younger gritted out. "Fuck, Kronos, I-"

"Yes," the man- Kronos- cut him off. "That's what I'd like to do, if you would answer my question, Perseus."

He kissed Percy again then, his lips moving against the other's and his tongue locking against Percy's as he kissed him deeply. Percy sank against him, his hands tangling in Kronos' wet hair and his legs shaking. From nerves, anxiousness, arousal- he didn't really know.

"Here," Percy breathed, his voice sounding like somebody else's, and Kronos smirked. He pulled away from Percy, pressing another light kiss to the younger's neck before- before-

And then he was suddenly awake and shooting up in bed, upsetting the covers and causing the Titan beside him to let out an agitated yawn. "Percy, what are you-"

Percy quickly averted his eyes, his chest heaving as he threw the comforter back and all but tripped over his feet, stumbling to the bathroom and slamming the door shut behind him.

As he leaned back up against the door, his bright-gold face in his hands, he could hear Kronos let out an annoyed sigh, the elder's feet padding against the floor as he approached the bathroom. There was a soft knock, before the Titan King called out, his voice still scratchy with sleep: "...Are you feeling well, Percy?" There was a note of hesitance to the question, like the former actually cared, which did nothing for the thoughts racing through Percy's flustered, angry, confused, aroused, bitter mind.

"I'm fine," Percy replied stiffly after a moment, his voice muffled from behind his hands. "I'm perfectly fine."

A pause. And then: "Well, if you're sure."