Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase are Just Backstage Crew (What an Outrage!)

In the end, Will didn't even need to walk all the way to Cabin three, because the very people he wanted to meet came to him.

While he was walking, a very sweaty, panting Percy ran up to him and croaked, "Will! Help... me... need... infirmary." between gasps of air, then promptly collapsed. Will's eyes widened in shock, his instincts kicking in as quick as a flash. He dropped his belongings and began examining Percy.

"Will, it's okay, he's fine!" Will turned his head to look at the person talking. It was none other than Annabeth Chase, running towards him. Percy, who was supposed to have been unconscious, started to stir. He placed a hand dramatically on his forehead and wailed, "Noo! Doctor Solace, save me from Annabeth! Quick, to the infirmary!"

"What sort of movie is this?" Annabeth asked exasperatedly.

"A really good one," replied a grinning Percy.

Will looked between the two of them in confusion. What in the world?

Annabeth sighed and explained that Percy had angered Annabeth and was running away from her. He tried to pull some movie stunt with Will to make her concerned, but it obviously hadn't worked. In retrospect, Will should have seen this coming. The whole thing had felt a little dramatic... which... would be perfect for his musical! He scrambled to his feet.

"Um! By the way, I wanted to ask you guys something..." Will explained his idea to them. "...so, I was hoping Percy could act- I mean, he's pretty good-" Percy struck a pose from his position on the floor, "-and Annabeth could help to plan and build the set! Like backstage crew!" Will looked at them hopefully, clasping his hands together.

"Sorry, man. I would, but I can't sing. Like, at all. If I tried to sing, it'd probably cause an avalanche," Percy said apologetically, scratching the back of his neck. "You need to be able to sing to be in a musical, right?"  Will nodded sadly. It was just too bad.

Noticing Will's downcast expression, Annabeth quickly added, "I'd love to be backstage crew, though! It'll be fun designing the set. Building it? Even better."

"Oh, yeah! I could help as well, with special effects and lighting and stuff," Percy chimed in. "It'll be fun!"

Upon hearing this, Will brightened. Literally. He started glowing, making Percy and Annabeth squint and look away.

"Uh, Will? You're doing it again." Percy said. Will looked down at his hands and quickly calmed down, shutting off his glow. He hastily thanked them for their help, apologised and said goodbye to the two of them.

He had a set, but now he needed costumes. And who better to ask about clothes than Aphrodite's own children? Will set off for Cabin ten, a small skip in his step.