Ch 15: happy birthday

Another day of school. Can somebody thank the Lord. It's gonna be a fun day. (*note the sarcasm*).

' If I'm going to hell, I might as well be pretty during my trip ' I thought while looking at the ceiling

" Urgh" I huffed, flopped and puffed because I didn't like the fact that I have to get up early again especially to go to a new school. Where I don't know anyone and I have to be different once again.

I should probably get up right now but sleeping a little more won't kill me.

... Right?

Just when I finally found my comfortable spot my alarm start buzzing again , then someone decided to knock on my door.

" what ?? " feeling irritated , I whine with my obnoxious morning voice .

" Nerly , Are you up " my mom Jayda said. Before I even answer her, she barged in like a police officer that finally realize where the secret hiding place of THE wanted criminal is.

" oh well, of course you can come in Madame " I said sarcastically " so much for privacy " I whisper the last part. But of course she heard me. Sometimes, I actually believes that she's one of those supernatural people from those fantasy book that I used to read when I was young . U know those vampire and werewolf type of story. I call her ' the wampire', since she's basically a mixture of both. I thinks it's a pretty cool name, you gotta give me some credit for that  .

I was in such a deep thought. for a min, I even forgot that she was in my room until out of no where I felt someone hugging me. I got so scared at first but of course I played it cool in order not to get those lecture from her for not listening . She hates that, a LOT

" I'm sorry. I'm just to excited that it's your birthday today. Your finally 18. Aren't u happy "

" yea ... Sure " I said in a careless type of way " wait!!! you mean to tell me that Today is September 14"

"No .... Today the january 28. of course it's September 14. isn't that's ur birthday date "

All i did was giving her the poker face , which I actually do a lot lately if I do say so myself. Don't ask why , cuz I don't know either -_-

"Oh don't worry. U don't have to go to school today. have fun Sweetie but not to much fun though. wait !!! who am I kidding you don't have a boyfriend cuz you barely know anyone here, so enjoy yourself. I love you"

" wooow thanks for the pep-talk and I love you too " I said quietly

Well, It's very rare for me to tell people that I love them because I don't mean it all the times and i feels extremely weird saying it but when it comes to my best friends and jayda I don't feel weird at all but especially to Kayla; it feels like I can tell her anything. I wonder what I'll do without her, i know I would've survive but I do know for sure that my life would've been a chaos.

~. >_< . ~

since I have all the time I need , I might as well go back to sleep for a couple of minute before heading to the mall to start with my nerd makeover .

(. 2 hrs later .)

I slept for more than I planned. I guess unpacking by myself made me really tired and also I've been a little sleep deprived lately. I can say I barely sleep at night because that's when I mostly do my thinking, when everything is safe and peaceful as they can be.