Ch 16: Oh come on

" OMG. we're late " my mom said yelling while banging my bedroom door " Nerly, hurry and get ready " she continued banging even louder if possibly.

" I'm already awake and all dazzle up woman " I said opening the door after dodging her last bang.

" Did u somewhat slept in those outfit " she said looking at my outfit judgingly

" Somewhat " I said smiling widely at my choice of word.

If you haven't figured it out, anything excite me. Especially when it comes to pranking others.

" you know what , I actually don't think I want to know this time ." Furrowing her eyebrows, she stated not to long after walking away " by the way you have 5 minutes before you leave " she continued

<< flashback >>

' Don't wake me up,up up yeah ' my alarm started blasting in my room with the song of Chris Brown.

" what part the song isn't clear for you " I yelled at my alarm after pressing the snooze button.

Unlike normally people an ordinary alarm don't usually work on me unless it's playing a song because since I was little, music was always my weakness.

For example, I can sleep through anything Such as the barking of a fiercely dog, fireworks exploding , simultaneously banging on my door, you name it. However, as soon as you turn on the music; I may no longer sleep .

I'm as strange a teen can be. I may say, however I sometimes doubt it.

" What time is it." I murmur to myself while reaching for my phone

6 A.M , which mean I have an hour left to get ready.

' I might as well get 5 more minute of sleep  ' I told myself

6: 10 A.M my alarm sing again, signaling I should probably wake up this time.

" Nerdy Nerly, are you nearly ready " I said trying to rhyme after pressing the snoozed button again

' don't ever say that again ' my conscious spoke to me

" well, I may not be good at rhyming but at least I know I'm good at putting up an act. " I answered back to no one in particular

' that won't be the only thing though ' my conscious answered

" Imma be so pretty today. well as pretty a rebellious nerd can be " Ignoring my mind, I said looking at my lovely outfit which I put on my bed next to me last night .

Yes that's right. I slept with my outfit. It's not weird, I was just to excited and in love with my choice.

My type of outfit was punk mixed with a tad of girly. I was wearing a leather skirt, skulled belt with black leggings, a white shirt and a black flat. My hair was frizzy and my backpack was as colorful as the rainbow. However, my makeup was extremely simple since I was never a fan of looking like a Barbie wannabe.  Sure i didnt look as nerdy as most nerd would've but afterall , i wasnt most nerd. i was the rebellious nerd, i needed to look like a little rebel.

After taking a little more than half an hour to get ready, I went back to lay down in my bed.

" A few minutes of sleep never kills nobody " I said before closing my eyes.

<< end of flashback >>

" Nerlinda " I heard my mom yelled from downstairs

" I'm done " I said grabbing my school bag and ' glasses '

" you better be or you'll " not letting her finish her sentence, I rushed to her and hug her from the back making her quiet down a little " I'm here now woman. I know you love me and can't spend a second away from me , but you'll have to find the strength to do so my darling " I said with my most manly and seductive voice I can manage

" Your going with those boys." she stated after giving me a disgusting  look " this is Marc and that's David. now go " she said hushing us out of the house.

And that's how I know , school really did began.

-----------------