Ch3: this is interesting

" Nerlinda Silver " I heard my science teacher call my name just as I enter the room .

" Here " I said while forcing a smile on my face .

" I see you finally decided to join my class. just so you know, I don't like tardiness " she said adjusting her glasses.

" miss. Filder, I'm ..."

" Fielder .. it's Ms. Fielder " she cut me off abruptly

" Yea, anyway I had to talk to my guidance counselor about some personal issue " I smiled and lied once again for the day.

' It's only the morning and somehow i can't stop myself from being dishonest.  ' I murmured to myself feeling a little ashamed.

" Already " she asked feeling a little suspicious " your seat is between Chris and Hayden " she said smiling back but not too sweetly at me .

" I refuse to seat there " I spoke challenging her.

Ms. Fielder eyelid flickered at my response as if she couldn't comprehend my saying.  For an old woman, she sure did have the patience to work with those uncivilized children, since she been an employee here for at least eight year.

" Do you wanna leave my class Ms Silver" she said trying to control her anger in the process

"If I had a choice , I wouldn't be here in the first place " I said challenging her before taking a sit next to jerk one and jerk two

" what did you say " she squealed which made me assume that she in fact heard me perfectly fine

" Ms are you having trouble hearing ? " I acted concern "Would you like me to contact a doctor for you " i continued.

I might have looked calm on the outside, but as I process of the coincidence of me getting kicked out in the first day of school , my heart starts racing . With each passing second , it echo louder and louder . But I wasn't going to stop .

I wasn't going to give her the satisfaction of showing her that she had won. I can't show fear . I have to make an image for myself. After all , this was fun.

Oh , fun it was

And fun it would be

One of us have to give in ; whom will it be though

" this is interesting " I heard Chris said which got him a death glare from me and Ms Fielder at the same time

" Miss Silver , you better watch how you speak to your elders " ignoring Chris, she said to me through gritted teeth

" being old isn't a proud thing and Fielder " i said at the same time as someone in the back of the class, which made us all laughed .

being old was a blessing ; she was blessed to be her age.

Ms Fielder looked like she was in her seventies. Apart from the fact that she own two houses and have three grandchildren that she adores, we didn't really know much about her .

At least I never tried to ...

" i'll watch you guys like a hawks starting from now on " she said looking around the class room doing the i-see-you hand signal.

" I hope your eyes don't fall out of your big head while doing that though " Chris said smirking Which received a good laugh from the whole class

" Or her dying in the spot " Hayden whisper only for the class to hear.

" Death is not funny " I back whispered to Hayden which made him rolled his eyes

After a few minute of chatter among ourselves , we came to a stop and let the ' poor ' Ms. Fielder teach the class because any minute now , she would've exploded on us.

' this class seemed like it won't be that bad after all ' I thought as the bell ring signaling that its time to head to second period.

Well, today went by faster than I thought it would've actually been. Everything about it was perfect; the teacher, the weather, and especially my schedule.

Wooow, I love my schedule

The best part about it is i ended up having the classes that i most wanted with my best friends.

Schedule

Per 1 : Science ( all by myself )

Per2 : history ( jasmine )

Per3: art (kayla and Jasmine )

LUNCH ( jasmine and Kayla )

Per 4: english ( jasmine)

Per 5: acting ( Kayla )

Per 6: math ( Kayla)