Ch2: hello stranger

*******

As soon as I open my fridge to look for something to eat, Jasmine decided to come.

How do I know ?!

Well , with her continuously honking , it was hard for anyone not to noticed.

when Jasmine finally processed that I'm actually ignoring her, she decided to call my phone instead .

' fucking Bitch ' I thought to myself before answering the call

" What! " I responded clearly annoyed

" I'm in front of your house, get out ! " she shouted on the phone before going back to her conversation which I assume was with Kayla.

" My mom wants to talk to you guys, y'all should come inside " I suggested while texting my mom to come downstairs because she got 'visitors', when truly they were mine.

well, a little white lie never killed anybody. Right ?

Right ...

Not even a minute later, the door bell ring signaling that the girls are currently standing on my porch. However i didn't budge from my sit. Seeing my mom approaching made me sink down even farther down, if that was even possible.

Before my mom opened the door she gave me a questioning looked.

" I have six senses " i said with a smile clarifying how I knew someone was outside before the door bell had rang

" Good morning Ms. silver " Kayla and Jasmine said as soon as my mom opened the door. Seeing the fact that her visitor was none other then my best friends made her look at my direction again .
But only this time she was trying to read through laziness.

I'm not sure what give it away. Wether it was either the aluminum foil ever wrapped so carefully preventing the bowl from getting dirty or the box of Frosted Flakes being poured down so happily in my bowl. Either way, she had come to the realization of why I'm not welcoming 'our ' visitor .

I was being a fatty and also I was comfortable.

So in other words I was being a lazy fucking fatass.

As my beautiful savior returned her attention to my friends; she took her time to scold them in the process " how many times should I tell you guys not to call me that " she stated '' you make me feel old'' she continued

But to our defense; was she not old ?!

" sorry " jasmine hurriedly said  which made Kayla burst in laughter .

" Come inside, lets go eat " my mom said to my friends giving more time to finish up.

After getting our breakfast and laughing our hearts out, we waved goodbye to my mom after making our way to jasmine's car .

One little vehicle held three different personalities yet it still have the power to make us feel like one as we drove down the road in Beverly .

Well , My name is Nerlinda Silver . But my friends call me Nerly or Nerl, because apparently Nerlinda is way to long to say.

If i had to describe myself I would've said I'm lazy girl with a feisty attitude. But you know , it's hard to do so when everyone have an opinion of you in this world .

Even though my hobbies is to chill , I'm quite the social butterfly which in returns makes my life pretty interesting however I wouldn't be able to do it without our three musketeers club

" we're here. " kayla stated seeing that I'm lost in our own little world.

My ongoing thoughts ...