Darkness

I sat there in the car glued to my seat. Since the engine was off i now could here this poor souls screams. And some where out there this poor soul had a family. Jaxton apparently felt the same way because he just sat there in the drivers seat clutching the steering wheel so tight it made his knuckles turn white.

Jaxton: This is NOT what happens at a drop. Do you understand me? I think another organization is trying to prove a point.

Anastai: Why dont you just admit that your in a gang. This is a gang war going on. This poor soul had a family! A mom and a dad! Do something!

Jaxton: There isnt anything left to do. The person is already dead. Even if whoever survived they wouldnt live for too much longer.

Anastai: So your just gonna sit here?! He may be dead but you could at least stop him from being a human smore! This is what you want to subject me to!

Jaxton didnt look at me he just got out of the car and went to the trunk. What he was doing in the trunk i dont know. But all i could do was stare at this person on the stake being burned.
I got out of the car to see what Jaxton was up to when i heard footsteps come up behind me. I stopped thinking it was my dark night but it wasnt. I smelled the rotten egg smell and felt his hands clamp over my mouth. Then darkness...