Part 1

I felt like the dark blue walls were spinning as I sat there, transfixed. My sweaty palms made me feel like I was a child sitting in the principle's office for the first time. 

Innocent... But in actuality, I was the complete opposite...

Maybe I should just walk out and leave... No, no, no... I can't do that. He wouldn't allow it.

I fought with myself as I bit my lip, trying so hard not to come off as nervous and insecure. I can't be insecure when I'm around him.

"Don't do that." My eyes shot up to him, and he points at my mouth. I let my lip slip away from my teeth as I try to calm my heartbeat down. His husky voice never fails to leave me breathless and a disheveled mess. "Ms. Fleur?,' God, the way he says my name... " I thought we were never going to speak of this again." l then realized that I hadn't looked into his eyes the entire time I sat here; I just watched his mouth move in sync with his words. I finally found it in me to look up into his eyes.

Beautiful blue eyes with a touch of brown and yellow.

"I'm sorry, sir. I just was confused." My voice was shaky and I knew he would somehow use it against me later.

"What could you possibly be confused about?" He squints his eyes and I look down to his desk.
Everything.
I took a deep breath and sat up straight, I'm surprised he hasn't scolded me about my posture this entire time.

"Us." I reach up and push my hair behind my ear; some strands of hair almost stick to my sweaty fingers but I smooth the hair down. I look into his captivating eyes again but he isn't looking back. He has his hand on his mouth and he is looking into the distance behind me.

"There is no 'us'." His words hit me like bricks. "I don't do..." He stops himself and then his eyes move to meet mine. "What happened was a 'spur of the moment thing. I don't wish for it to happen again." He slightly nods his head.

What the hell is that supposed to mean?

"I'm sorry, I'm just having a difficult time understanding you. Do you mind explaining in further detail?" I turn my head to the side and he gives me a cheap smirk.

"I suppose so, Ms. Fleur." He leans back into his leather chair and crosses his legs. "I am married. We fucked. It will not happen again." His words come out so cold, just like him.

"Well, Mr. van der Vlugt. I find it quite repugnant that you can be so nonchalant about the entire situation." I feel my confidence begin to seep through.

"What, you rather me be obsessive and anxious about it?""No... Ummm, how do I put this?" I lean forward and set my elbow on my knee, I then set my chin on my palm and look over to him. "You just do an exceptional job of pretending to be someone you're not."

"Please, do explain your judgments proposed towards me."

"On YouTube, on television, in front of the world, you have this emotional, fuzzy, lovable front. It's crazy to me that it's just a facade."

"Oh, trust me. It's not a facade." His face softens into a smile and I begin to see the Thomas that I made love I mean fucked, as he would put it.

"I do believe it is." I stand up from the chair and smooth out my leather skirt. "It's good to know who you really are. I must have been blind before." I turn to leave when I hear him rise.

"Wait Sarah... Fleur." It's the first time he's used my first name since he last breathed it into my hot neck. I turn back around and look at him."I'm not stating that what he had wasn't great because it was... I just... You're... You're beautiful and incredible... I haven't ever...." He looks down at the ground and stops speaking.

Well, this is a first. I've never seen him at a loss for words. After a few unsettling seconds he looks up to me and shrugs. I take four steps towards him, behind his desk andI stand less than a foot away from him. His natural scent is intoxicating and I now seem to have a difficult time breathing.

He does this to me every time.

I look from his soft, blue eyes down to his chin and jawline. Stubble.

I want to reach out and feel it. Kiss it.

I hear his breath quicken a bit and I look back up to his eyes. There's the Thomas I liked. I reach up to his lapel on his black jacket and smooth it out.

"So you don't want me?" I can't help but feel and sound desperate and sad.

"God, I do..." His tongue appears and runs across his shiny, pink bottom lip. I just want to kiss him. His hand slowly reaches up to my neck and he pushes my hair back behind my shoulder. It feels like he is getting closer and closer to me and beforeI know it, I can taste the mint that lingered on his tongue from the piece of gum he was chewing earlier. I hear him let out a sigh as he kisses me eagerly. His cold hands hold my neck and I grab onto his jacket, wrinkling what I had just smoothed out. His tongue dances in and out of my mouth and I cant help but push my body closer to his. His kisses make me weak at the knees and I feel like I could fall. I take one of my hands and run it up the back of his head, feeling his hair. God, I love his haircut... We are in our own world of passion or maybe it's lust when a loud knock tears us away from each other. The door swiftly opens and a techie stands there.

"In five minutes we're ready to film Jachtseizoen, Mr. van der Vlugt." He gives Thomas a smile and Thomas briskly nods his head. The door closes and I then notice how much distance Thomas put between us. He is halfway across the room, now. I look down to my hands and then over to him. He is fixing his jacket that I had wrinkled and fixing some papers on the other side of his desk.

Did that even happen? I reach up to my lips and they are still tingling.

Okay, it did.

"I have an image, Ms. Fleur." I look up. Cold Thomas is back and I suddenly feel nauseated. "And I cannot have a desperate girl tainting my image."

God I want to hit him. "Is that clear?" My eyes are locked with his.

"Fucking crystal." I turn around and walk out of his office.
____________________________________________________________________________

"Can you believe that?" I shake my head in disbelief. "I have an image..." l imitate Thomas's deep voice. "Who does he think he is? God, he fucking pisses me off." I take a sip of tea

"Fuck him." I look up to Stefan and he gives me a smile.

"Yeah, you're right." I nod my head. "Fuck him."

"You go girl." He gives me a wink and a blush a little. I look around the Starbucks and see a cute guy across the room.

"Hey, hottie five o' clock." I see Stefan look around and he spots him. He stares for a few seconds and then turns back around.

"No, he's straight. God, Sarah... Stop teasing me!" He rolls his eyes.

"Hey I'm sorry my gay radar isn't as good as yours!" I throw my hands up.

"Well, I am bi... But that doesn't matter.. -Here... let me help you."He leans forward and gives me a mischievous smile. "You see his shirt?" I look at the guy standing there and nod my head. "You see that three day old stain down the front?" I spot the almost non existent stain and giggle.