Part 2

I typed whatever came out of this fast moving mouth.

"And for March 25th, lets make a video with the title: Thomas, Giel and Stefan nacked in a supermarket." Giel continued talking and I was typing as quick as I could.

I have to start writing down all these video ideas. I hear Giel end his thoughts and I look up from my computer to see Thomas dark blue eyes from across the table.

"What are aou doing to me?"

"God, you're so beautiful..."  
His seductive words haunt me and I feel goose bumps spread across my skin.

I immediately look down and bite my lip; just the thought of him makes me antsy.
It's been a few  weeks since Thomas and I had our heated (in many different ways) conversation.
Other then a few professional words back and forth, he hasn't spoken to me about the topic.

Us.

Well according to him, 'us' doesn't exist... I'm just confused when it comes to Thomas.

"Alright everyone, that's it! I will see you in a couple of hours in the meeting room so we can talk about our new video ideas. The whole team stands up and walks out of Thomas' office.
This is usally what we do on Mondays; we discuss all the projects for the whole week so that means Monday is my favourite day of the week. For many people it's the least favourite day... I guess I'm just the minority.

I close my laptop and make my way out of his office. My eye catches the leather couch to the left and I can't help but smirk to myself. Oh, that couch... I exit the door and begin my walk down the hallway when I hear someone running up from behind me.

"Hey Fleurtje!!" I turn to my right and see Sam, one of my best friends who also works for StukTV since a few months. He has very short hair and is holding a clipboard in his hand.

"Hii Sam!!", I give him a small smile.

"I was just making sure that you can attend the party next week." He holds his clipboard infront of him and takes a pen out of his jacket pocket.

"Party...?" I have no idea what the hell he's talking about.

"Yeah it's the party with John de Mol and Talpa. They just bought the whole YouTube Channel from StukTV and there will be a party. Giel told me that you will be there, I'm just making sure." He looks down at the board.

"Oh! Uhmm..." I look around the hallway. "When is it?"

"Next Friday."

"Alright yeah. I think... I'll be there."

"Perfect." He writes something down onto the board and nods his head. I give him a smile and he turnes to walk away.

"Oh, Sam.. wait. Is Mr. van der Vlugt going to be there?"

"Thomas? Hmmm... Let me see..." He looks down and reads through a few names on the list. I see his eyes light up and he quickly diverts his eyes back to me. "Yes, he'll be there! I believe his wife will, too! Such fun people..." He giggled and I gave him a forced smile.

"Yep! Thank you." I continue my walk, only this time I feel completely different. Why does Thomas have to be so damn charming? I don't even want to go to this party anymore...
I make it back to my office and sit down at my desk. I stared into the distance as I think about everything that's happened. My daydream is quickly put to an end when I see someone walk up next to me.

"Hey, you doing okay?" I look up and see Giel looking down at me.

"Yeah... yeah. I'm good." I slowly nod my head.