Night Shift (oc x Daryl Dixon)

DISCLAIMER!
I want it to be known before you even start reading for I like to know what I'm getting into before I fully read a story.

This story isn't just a fanfic
This story isn't just about a girl falling in love with Daryl Dixon. This story is about a girl who has to understand and survive the apocalypse. She has personal issues and reasons for many things that don't involve just love. Daryl Dixon ISNT the main character of this, not Rick, not Maggie. Madeline Greene is the main character of this story.

This is a VERY SLOWBURN!
They will not be together by the first book. I really dislike stories where the second they meet they get together. Especially when it comes to Daryl, someone who doesn't understand love very well.

AGE GAP
Madeline's and Daryl's age gap is nothing illegal- But! It's a pretty big one. Over 10 years! Madeline is 19 years old, while Daryl is somewhere in his early 30s (Kinda Aged him down because it kinda did feel wrong. But no one is for sure he's age in season 2 so bear with me.)

SMUT
To all the non smut lovers or the under age. THIS FANFIC ISNT FOR YOU!!! There won't be any smut in this first book, (maybe if I don't put season 2 and 3 together.)  please if you don't wanna read it, then don't. And if you aren't into some freaky stuff I also recommend you don't read.

SEVERE TRIGGER WARNING
It's the walking dead so all the trigger warnings of gore are implied. But there are some others so get ready for the list.

SELF HARM
SUICIDAL THOUGHTS
SUICIDE
ABUSE
daddy issues
(Bad daddy issues.)

Now all of theses probably won't be shown in this first book, (yet again unless I put season 2 and 3 together.)
If any of theses are triggering for you. First I'm so sorry you've been through terrible things like that. I deeply recommend you do not read this story. You're mental state is more important than some Daryl Dixon fanfic.

HEART BREAKING
This one's important. But I do hope you cry while reading this xoxo much love.

I really hope you enjoy in this story. I've been watching the walking dead since I was young. I sat in the living room before I could even understand what was happening as my dad and mom watched it as it premiered. I've toured everywhere the walking dead as been filmed that's You're legally allowed to go.

The walking dead is very important to me, it always will be. So for that thank you for picking this fanfic out, this story makes me feel like I am in the walking dead which as always been my dream. And now I'll have an audience watching. I couldn't be more grateful.

I hope you enjoy <3