Prologue

Prologue

"Dear diary,

Today when I started in my new school Mockingjay High, it started off pretty good. People were kind and welcoming, I got to my classes in one piece.

I ate lunch by myself, but I didn't mind, it was the first day after all and I had a chance to examine how everyone was sitting groups wise and all of that.

It was after lunch it all started. Two Barbie dolls, apparently the two most popular girls, came up to me. They asked me to join them, but I politely turned down their offer because I have no interest at all in becoming popular, I just want to be me.

After I turned them down, they told me they were going to make my life miserable. That this is my first and only chance to join them. I rolled my eyes at them and just walked away. Who do they think they are? Was my thought as I walked to my next class.

When I later got to my locker, I got a note, telling me to watch my back from now on.

I don't know if I should be sacred or if I should laugh. It all seems so pathetic, but on the other hand, could they harm me?

I guess I can't know for sure until tomorrow, and I don't know how I'm going to feel tomorrow morning.

Katniss <3"

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

Hey guys, I hope you liked the prologue. It was short but informative.

I hope you'll like and support this book like you've supported my other books.

So who do you think we're the two popular girls?

Please vote and comment.

-Josephine xx