𝟎𝟑| 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐜 𝐨𝐟 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐂𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐜𝐡??

𝟎𝟑
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐜 𝐨𝐟 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐂𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐜𝐡??

You awoke with a groan, your eyes slowly opening and adjusting to the light around you—or rather, lack thereof

You awoke with a groan, your eyes slowly opening and adjusting to the light around you—or rather, lack thereof. Sitting up carefully, you rubbed your eyes groggily, squinting in attempt to steady your slightly blurry vision. Once you could see clearly again, the first thing you noticed was your now boarded up window in front of you.

'Huh...? Why is my window—'

Letting out a sharp gasp, you slapped a hand over your mouth as you remembered last night's encounter. For a moment, you wondered if it had all been a dream, but your bedroom window was proof enough that it was, indeed, real. Instinctively, your fingers went to trace the side of your neck, brows furrowing as you felt soft bandages wrapped around your nape.

Ah, yes, you remembered that delightful  experience. Muzan had punctured your neck with his sharp nails and injected a large amount of his blood into your system. You could vaguely remember the agonizing pain that followed before you lost consciousness.

But... you really didn't expect for the cold-hearted Demon King to go out of his way to bandage your wound and basically tuck you back into bed like he was your father or something.

Either way, you were now a demon who was allergic to sunlight... On the bright side, Muzan had cured you of your illness, which meant you could actually live your second life. However, it occurred to you that with such newfound freedom (minus the whole sunlight thing), you had no idea what to do first. Should you take the opportunity to walk around for the first time since occupying this body? Or should you wait things out until nightfall when you would be free to venture into the outside world.

Oh, right... and then there was the matter of burying your mother's dead body... But was it even safe to go out? After all, there were other windows in the house, and though Muzan may have been gracious enough to board the one in your room up, there was no guarantee he had done the same for the rest of them. If you went out now and sunlight was flowing freely through the windows... You shivered. The thought of disintegrating into dust on your first day of no longer having to worry about succumbing to that nasty illness of yours scared you.

A small gleam in the corner of the room caught your eye, breaking you out of your depressing thoughts. On the low sitting desk (that was really just there for decoration since you couldn't even get up to use it) was a mirror.

'Oh yeah... During my time here, I've only had a few glimpses of my appearance. Now that I'm a demon... I wonder how badass I look.'

Wanting to at least experience walking while you were still cooped up in your room, you decided your first goal was to go over and see what you looked like in the mirror.

"Alright, here we go..." You hyped yourself up, taking a deep breath as you used your (weak) arms to lift yourself up. It took a while, but you finally managed to stand on your own two feet. This feeling... you missed it dearly, and couldn't stop yourself from cheering. "I did it!!"