𝟎𝟒 | 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐞𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫

𝟎𝟒
𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐞𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫

𝟎𝟒𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐞𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫

You were beyond confused. Muzan had injected his blood into your system and turned you into a demon.

...So why did you look exactly the same as before? 

'Maybe I'm seeing things...?'

Bringing the mirror closer to your face, you turned your head, inspecting all of your features carefully. Maybe your first clue-in should have been your normal human—and not demon claw—nails, but it kind of slipped your mind... Your pupils were not slit like a demon's either, nor were your teeth razor sharp. You just looked... human.

"Haha... Maybe... Maybe the transformation's just not complete yet? Yeah... that's gotta be it..."

It then occurred to you that what you were saying was completely stupid. "Wait a minute, what am I even saying?! Am I seriously getting upset over not having transformed into a demon??" What the hell were you even doing trying to convince yourself the transformation wasn't complete when you should be overjoyed?!

Muzan cured your illness. He injected his blood into your neck with the intent of turning you into a demon. You, in fact, did not turn into a demon.

Surely, there was no way Muzan had made an oopsie, right? His blood was the demon-y-est of all demons. Even a small amount would have caused you to turn into, at the very least, a deformed, defective demon. If the Demon King had indeed f-ed up, was he even aware of it? If he didn't know, what would he do when he found out? Would he hunt you down and kill you? After all, your agreement was based on the pretext that you would become a demon, which you were not. And obviously, you knew Muzan would have no problem breaking his promises, should things not turn out the way he hoped.

So what was your next move? You had only just managed to figure out how to crawl; running away was out of the question. But you needed to do something. Not to mention, you still had to figure out a way to bury your mother's dead body, which had no doubt begun to rot by now...

Wait.

In order to bury your mother, you'd have to go outside. Even if Muzan had given you a large amount of his blood, all it seemed to do was cure your illness and nothing more. So if you were correct... then that'd mean you wouldn't burn in the sunlight!

But that was still something you needed to test. And you wouldn't lie, with the possibility of you getting burnt to a crisp, you were scared, but as long as it was only a little exposure on a small area... even if the sun affected you, it wouldn't kill you.

You were still by the desk in the corner of the room, and the boarded up window was right next to you. It was the perfect opportunity. Once again, you gathered the courage to reach out and lift the bottom of the board, allowing for a smidge of sunlight to leak into your room.