Gabellie- Picnic

HOLY FUCKING SHIT GUYS I'M WRITING ABOUT SOMETHING OTHER THAN TREVEK!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS REAL GUYS!!!!!!!

jokes aside, i got boreded and decided to write some Gabbellie! or Gabellie? idk how to spell it but yuh

les goooooo

-------

THIRD PERSON POV

Gabby woke up with a yawn. Everyone else was still sleeping, including Grett. Thank god, Gabby thought. At some times, she couldn't stand Grett. Which was weird to her, because normally it's the other way around. She stepped out of the tent and sat on a nearby rock, the same one in which she talked to Drew near the previous day.

He was a nice boy, but Grett wanted Gabby to vote him off. She had to do what she said. Without Grett, she would've gone home that day.

She continued to sit alone on that rock, alone with her thoughts, until she heard a voice.

"What are you doing?" It said. Gabby looked up to see that girl. The one who encouraged her to talk to Ellie the previous day.

"Oh, nothing. Just sitting here." Gabby said back.

"You should go see Ellie."

"But, what if someone catches me? I got caught yesterday by Dan." Gabby internally scoffed at the boy's name. She thought they were friends, but of course he had to try and vote her off. She should've known. No one really cared about her, no one but Ellie.

"Who cares? You can make them keep their mouth shut" The girl said with an evil grin.

"You're right! But, what should I do when I get there?" Gabby asks.

"Hmm... Maybe bring her some food. You guys can have a picnic!"

"Great idea!" Gabby said cheerfully. She ran off to meet her bestest friend, leaving a very confused Tom. What the heck? He thought. He just shrugged it off and went on with his day.

Gabby's POV

I ran as fast as I could to find some berries, or something like that. I'm so excited to see Ellie again! Hopefully she says yes to the picnic, I'm sure she will. She's my friend after all!

I eventually found a berry bush that has lots of super delicious blueberries. "Yay! This is perfect!" I say to myself, quickly picking them all. Then, I get some water and go find Ellie.

Ellie's POV

I had a pretty rude awakening this morning. Nick and Ashley were all yelling at each other about Lill burning their stuff or something. Alec dipped, which is also what I should've done. I don't really care that their things got burned. It's kind of funny actually

I go into the woods and try to find some food. That's when i see Gabby coming up to me.

"Hey Ellie! How are you today?" She asks me in her usual cheerful manner. It's kinda cute actually, I really like it. I guess our team didn't though.

"Not too good. Part of the team had some conflict. Apparently Lill burned Nick and Ashley's stuff." I say. "What are you doing out here?"

"Wow, that sounds... crazy. And I came out here to find you! I wanted to ask if you wanted to have a picnic with me. I got us some berries." She says smiling. A smile I couldn't say no to even if I tried.

"Of course! Better to distance myself away from the others. I think I know where some strawberries are too." I say.

"Great!" Gabby exclaims, hugging me tightly. I could feel myself blushing a bit. Did I like her? Yes, of course. But love? I have no idea. "Let's go!"

She takes me to a clearing in the middle of the woods. The ground is flat, with the exception of a couple of rocks that we go to sit on.

"Is this a good spot?" Gabby asks me.

"It's perfect." I say with a smile.

"Yay! Here, eat them!" She says, handing me about half of the berries she gathered.

"Thanks! You're really cool for this. Thank you so much."

"No problem bestie!" Gabby replies, standing up and wrapping me in an embrace. I hug back, obviously. I really hope she makes merge, because we got a really good thing going. 

-----------------------

askjdhadskjhdiauhdskbckaghhiausdbiadbaidhaidhaiudhasdhakdhakjsdhakjdhaskjdhaskdhsakdhow do you writE

anyways THERE'S 9 DAYS UNTIL ALL STARS EPISODE 1

AFTER TWO MONTHS I GET TO SEE MY BOIS AGAIN!!!!

YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

if they aren't in episode 1 and i get trolled i will cry, no joke

also super excited to see Yul, Tom, and Ashley!!!

Ima go now and not sleep since i don't have school tomorrow because snow (thank you clouds)

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee