Chapter 4:The Tea Knight

The company left the restaurant feeling satisfied. They are strolling through the city.

"Ah~ the food in there is so good~" remarked by Risi."How do even eat that much?" "Just because I'm an insect does not mean my stomach is limited, called magical for a reason". said Risi.

The group notices a slight commotion as they stroll. It gradually developed into a major attraction. They became inconspicuous among others observing the scene.

"Please, don't murder me," the man pleaded. A masked knight is pointing at the man. The man is bleeding and demonic spirits are oozing from his wound as he sliced his chest quickly and yelled, "begone!"

"Arcus no-!" Arcus yelled, pushing the masked knight away and lied down next to the wounded and started to tend the open scar.

"What are you doing!? Are you crazy!?" Arcus yelled to the knight.

"A civilian aren't supposed to interrupt royal duties". The soldier said menacingly.

The man was completely healed by Arcus in a minute, but he remains unconscious.

The knight's eyebrows shot upward, "Hmm?" The knight seized Arcus and dragged him out of the disturbance, saying, "You come with me."

Arcus exclaimed, "What are you doing!?" as he was tossed into a carriage.

Yuki and Risi is stealthily following the carriage. They then threw themselves off and hid behind the coach.

"I need something for you" . With a frustrated tone, Arcus asked, "And what is that?" Indifferently, the knight said, "I can't tell you yet."

Thirty minutes later the carriage halted.

Arcus was brought by the knight to a castle and out of the carriage.

Following the two, Risi and Yuki concealed themselves with an invisible spell.

The sunlight is directly reflecting in a statue with a golden flag, and the castle is covered in rows of green trees with a pavement of gold and white.

"You're in the teritory of one of the 'Sextet', 'The Priest'" . What even are the Priest and Sextet? Arcus groaned to himself.

They proceeded to the palace's army camp.

Arcus followed the knight to a tent where the people were staring at them with scars. The one knight who is in charge of Arcus appears to be intimidating them.

Arcus was finally hurled to the ground.

The knight said, "Lt. Elysia, I have someone for you."

"Thank you mercury, let me talk to this young man" . The lieutenant walked out of the dark and starred at Arcus.

The woman had white hair and exuded a sinister aura.

The lieutenant gave the command, "Tell me your name."

Arcus responded promptly but remained irritated. "My name is Arcus" .

"Last name?"

Once more, what is my last name? Arcus thought to himself. "My last name is Levangelit, Arcus Levangelit" .

The lieutenant's eyebrow went up. "Hm, interesting" . stated by her.

"Guards take him to a room, i'll talk to him tomorrow, be fast we have more things to do" . She gave an order. "Yes ma'am!"

Arcus was shown to a room, changed into fresh clothing, and had a shower.
He whimpered, "Ahh! What is happening in my life?"

"Psst-!" Risi and Yuki reappeared in sight.

Arcus said, "Oh you guys, are you two okay?" "Yeah we're okay and we know what happened to you" Risi answered.

"What do you think they want from me?" "We don't know yet but I'll find more, but the best we can do is be quite and stay here for now, besides we need food and clothes" said by Risi.

"Ugh you are right", "Arcus don't be so sad we'll get out here together".

"Wow leaving me out" Risi rolled her eyes.

"Oh someone's coming", Risi and Yuki casted the invisible again while Arcus retained his feelings to normal.

The door swang opened and there stands a tall man.

"He looks scary" "shh!" "Oops i forgot we're hiding again, hehe-".

"Mercury Blitza, i'm the knight who captured you here".

Arcus flinched, "what do you want now?" He's skeptical.

"We need to ask you questions on behalf of the queen's order".

"Wait, THE QUEEN!?"