chapter 4

*while dropping shoyo off at his house*
Nobody's Pov
Suna had started to walk shoyo up the side walk to his house. Kenma sat watching shoyo walk with suna while feeling happy about making a new friend . He started watching more intently until akaashi interrupted him.
"are you that interested in him or are you just looking at his ass?" Kenma flinched at what he said. He couldn't really tell if he was mad when he said that.
"Uh. no. I'm not looking at his ass. I'm looking at how dumb Rintaro looks while trying to win him over. idiot." Kenma mumbled while picking up his game only to see that he lost. He frowned looking at the screen while Akaashi looked at him.
"oh. okay" Akaashi said closing his eyes and leaning back against the heated seat. Kenma rolled his eyes before answering him.
" why do you care Keiji?" Kenma looked up at him uninterested. Akaashi just shrugged in response when he got a text and checked his phone. "It's bokuto." He said I he saw Kenma trying to look.
Kenma looked away a little embarrassed then looked at him typing.
"Oh." he paused.
"What does he want?" he asked curiously.
"He just wanted to know if I was coming back to spend the night at his house." he said with a sigh.
"Are you?" Kenma asked looking at him waiting for his answer.
"No i think i'm just gonna go back home." he said.
"You could go to mine if you wanted." Kenma mumbled.
"What did you say?" Akaashi asked.
"Nothing. Um- I just died." Shortly after their discussion Suna came back into the car with a smug looking face. Kenma rolled his eyes and Akaashi waited for him to say something but he never did.
As the trio drove away Akaashi realized it was late and they missed dinner with the training camp and suggested they stop somewhere to eat. The other to agree and they all did rock paper scissors to decide what to get. Suna got out first because he choose rock while Akaashi and Kenma chose paper.
"ʷᵉˡˡ ⁱᵗˢ ᵐʸ ᶠᵘᶜᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᶜᵃʳ ʸᵒᵘ ᵐᵒᵗʰᵉʳᶠᵘᶜᵏᵉʳˢ" Suna mumbled inaudibly making Kenma laugh.
" That's what you get for making moves on Shoyo." Kenma smiled mischievously. Akaashi covered his mouth trying not to laugh. Suna's eyes went wide and blushed a bit then stuck his tongue out along with giving him the middle finger. Kenma just stared at him before he strangled him from the back seat. Suna was laughing while he was choking and asked akaashi for help but he didn't. He was laughing and recording.'definitely gonna post later' he thought.
"OKay okAy! I take it backkkk." Suna surrendered and the other two went back to rock paper scissors shoot. Kenma won with scissors. 'he always wins' Suna and akaashi thought while looking at each other.
"Arby's. I want curly fries."
Suna revved his engine really loud and sped over to arby's. He knew it was only a matter of time before Kenma would choke him if he didn't get his fries before they closed. Kenma wanted to choose a song this time. He chose "R U Mine" by Arctic Monkeys as an apology for choking Suna because the song is one of his favorites.
"Thank youuuu" Suna said directed to Kenma but didn't look at him keeping his eyes on the rode with how fast he's going.
"mhmm" kenma mumbled with his eyes back in his game. Akaashi started scrolling through his phone.
"Do you know if Shoyo has any social media?"
"He probably has instagram or something at least." Suna said trying to help a bit.
"Okay I'll look there" Akaashi opened instagram to start looking.
"Are we going in or through the drive thru?" Suna asked pulling into Arby's.
"Drive through. They are gonna close in a little bit."
Akaashi said engrossed in his phone. Kenma nodded. Suna pulled up in the drive thru.
" what do y'all want?"Suna asked.
"Chocolate milkshake, beef n cheddar, curly fries." Kenma said after getting up quickly and climbing over suna to get through the window to say what he wanted.
Akaashi smirked then copied what kenma did to order putting his elbow close to Suna's throat.
"Could you lean back a little Rin?" akaashi asked innocently as if he wasn't about to jab his throat. Suna sighed and pushed back his seat.
"Thank you!" Akaashi said nicely.
"Can I get a a crispy chicken sandwich with a coke and curly fries?"
The worker repeated his order back to him.
"Yep!" Akaashi sat back down in his seat.
"Okay anything else?" the worker said.
"Uh- ya. Can I get Buffalo crispy chicken sandwich with curly fries and a vanilla milkshake?" Suna said putting his seat back up.
"Is that it?"
"Yep" Suna answered.
"Okay. Pull up to the first window please."
They pulled up and Akaashi payed because Suna couldn't get his wallet out then went back to his phone. Once they got their food they pulled up to an empty parking spot and got their food out.
they all turned in there seats to face each other while eating. They started talking about school and they're friends, not forgetting drama though. All of them hated being in drama unless they had the upper hand, which they pretty much always did, but they loved hearing about it. Suna had the pictures and screenshots, Kenma had the social media and private info while akaashi had the connections. It was the perfect gossip trio. They also talked about Shoyo and took pictures to post.