Chapter 5

Nobody's Pov

Shoyo put his phone down. He wiped his face with his sleeve and tried to calm himself down inhaling yet choked on his breath. He continued to get supplies for him and Natsu including some things for Suna but he didn't have his hopes up that he would stay with him at the hospital. Natsu had finally calmed down and was resting her head on her shoulder making small cooing noises. Shoyo decided to make her a bottle before changing her clothes to something more comfortable along with packing clothes. He had no idea how long it would be before he would go back home again.

After Shoyo gave Natsu her bottle while changing her she fell asleep on the floor. He put the bottle in a the cold bottle bag along with snacks and a few protein pouches for her. Shoyo decided to leave her on the floor while he went to go change his clothes. he decided to change into some sweats because it was a little cold out now.

He grabbed a backpack he found in his closet and packed it with essentials along with a few pairs of clothes the were oversized

He grabbed a backpack he found in his closet and packed it with essentials along with a few pairs of clothes the were oversized. When he was finished he got a text from Suna.

Shoyo's Pov

                                                                                    Rin;)

Hey I'm here. Do you need me to come in?

I smiled slighty. 'He's so caring' I thought.

                                                      Hi

                        Yes please I need help carrying stuff.

                    The front door should be open.

I put my phone in my pocket after I saw he read the text and went back to the living room to pick up Natsu with out getting her to wake up.

"You know you shouldn't leave your front door open like, it's almost 2am." Suna said walking in.

"I know, I guess I didn't think about it sorry." I said letting Natsu get comfortable in my arms.

" Don't apologize I just want you to be safe." he said softly while looking over at me. He started walking over to me and gave me a hug. The moment he did I felt comforted and accidently let a few tears slip over. Another one dropped and I started to shake a bit and cry silently. Suna didn't say anything and just  hugged me tighter. I felt oddly comfortable in his embrace.

I realized that had been hugging him for a minute or two. I let go and he looked down at me with the same soft look. I just stared up at his eyes and eventual shook myself out of a trance.

"Umm... these two bags are ready, uh.. do you think you could hold her for me while a go get blankets?" I asked still staring at him.

"Sure I don't mind." he said with a hint of morning voice growing in his throat. My stomach jumped. 'I need to stop before I embarrass myself' I lifted up my arms slowly so Natsu wouldn't wake up while I put her in Rin's arms. Natsu curled up in his chest as he bounced her smiling slightly.