angst/comfort - sirens ; jean and barbara gunnhildr

❝ When the sirens go off, that's when the lies will stop,
When the sirens go off, I know you're ready to love,
Don't you dare walk away from me,
I know you got something to say to me...
We were beautiful, we had the world, that's right,
Remember the day we had and that night,
Who's gonna love you like that ?
Who's gonna love you like that ? ❞
-
Jean never has time for her hobbies or distractions.

Neither does Barbara.

But one night, due to an awkwardly coincidental reunion, the unspoken truth is set free, and it everything changes between them.

Long Jean/Barbara One-Shot
NO ROMANCE - ONLY A SIBLING RELATIONSHIP

[Jean & Barbara Gunnhildr sibling os' ]

*

Fluff & Angsty One-Shot featuring my two favourite Mondstadters :]

*No romance, they're sisters
*No sexual content, because they're sisters, AND Barbara is a minor
Have fun :3

[]

Characters

ACTING GRANDMASTER JEAN (JEAN).

DEACONESS BARBARA (BARBARA).

SISTER ROSARIA (ROSARIA).

WINEMASTER DILUC (DILUC).

°

Jean was a very busy woman. As the Acting Grandmaster of Mondstadt, she had many pressing duties to attend to; and they went from classifying files, to check in on citizens, to sometimes take care of the nearby Hilichurl camps that surrounded the city.

Barbara was the city's idol. Everyone heed great respect towards her. She was popular for all the services she gave to the citizens, and the songs she sang. Her talents lied in many categories, as she was the Deaconess in Mondstadt's church, but also very experienced in healing people.

And the two responsible and respectable young women's lives were about to collide after so long.

-

"Deaconess Barbara..." Sister Rosaria began, her tone nothing like usual.

Normally, the burgundy-red haired young woman addressed Barbara in a nonchalant, bored voice. But this time, Rosaria was softer in her words, almost as if she was pleading, demanding the Deaconess for something.

"May I speak to you for a moment ?" The nun went on.

The blonde-haired young woman, - who was busy with taking care of the prayers to the Anemo Archon Lord Barbatos turned around slowly to face the nun.

"Oh... what is the matter, Sister Rosaria ?" The youngest asked worryingly.

Rosaria twirled a small blade in between her fingers before looking back at Barbara, and as they made eye contact, slipped it back in the side of her waist.

"Come with me." Rosaria declared simply, grabbing the Deaconess by her wrist and pulling her towards her as the two walked to an isolated corner of the church.

"What is happening, Rosaria-" Barbara whimpered as she followed suit, being dragged along by the taller nun.

"Shh..." Rosaria hushed the Deaconess, pressing a gloved finger against the blonde-haired's soft lips as they stopped. "Let me explain."

The Deaconess nodded silently.

"The Acting Grandmaster wishes to see you this evening."

Barbara looked back at the burgundy-red haired young woman, confused. " ...Excuse me, Sister Rosaria ?"