Chapter 3

Cursed Permission

Yaawwwwwn

Izuku awoke the next day in his room, surrounded by numerous pieces of All Might memorabilia and merchandise. If Izuku was being honest, he probably should've found a better use for the money he earned and used to buy all this. But never mind that! Izuku was excited for today! Gojo had decided to act as a "scouting agent" who found and recommended Izuku to join Tokyo Metropolitan Curse Technical School (or Tokyo Jujutsu High for short). 

Of course in classic Gojo fashion, he didn't clarify how exactly he would do this, Izuku just assumed he would figure it out. Megumi's facial expression didn't exactly invoke confidence. Nonetheless, Izuku was excited. He leaped out of his bed ready for the day. Dashing into the living room, he finds his mother, Inko Midoriya, preparing breakfast.

"Oh, morning Izuku," She greets with a smile. "I was just making some breakfast. Eggs, sausages, the works. How many eggs do you want, sweetie?"

"Three, please!" Izuku gleefully replies. Inko nods and smiles, getting to work on preparing the food. 

"You know, I don't think I've seen you in such a good mood in a long time. What's the occasion?" Inko flips some pancakes in a frying pan as she asks. 

"Something came up yesterday that I'm pretty excited for. You'll see." Izuku replies with a smile before inwardly commenting, I think... 

A few minutes later Inko arrived at the table with two plates full of eggs, sausages, and pancakes. She sets the breakfast down and sits down at the table with Izuku, the two of them doing a quick prayer and proceeding to eat. Izuku admittedly got a bit more anxious as time passed during the meal. When was Gojo planning to presumably arrive? Would he even come? What about Megumi? The entire situation put Izuku a bit on edge, at least before they received a knock on the door.

Knock knock knock

"Oh, Izuku, can you get the door, I need to wash my plate," Inko had asked. Izuku nodded and practically leaped out of his seat and ran to the door, immediately opening it to see none other than Satoru Gojo! In what looked to be a suit and tie? And sunglasses instead of his blindfold?

He looks uncharacteristically professional... Izuku mentally commented.

"Greeting Midoriya! I have come to speak with your mother!" Gojo announced rather loudly at the door, gaining the attention of Inko. 

"Honey, who is it at the door?" Inko walked forward while drying her hands with a rag. Izuku was about to reply before Gojo spoke up again.

"Good morning to you Mrs. Midoriya! Pleasure to be your acquaintance!" Gojo greeted, taking a quick bow to Inko's surprise. "I am here on the behalf of-"

"Satoru Gojo?" Inko interrupts, surprising Izuku"

"Y-you know Gojo-sensei?" Izuku all but yelled. Gojo blinked in surprise before recognizing Inko. 

"Inko? That you?" Gojo had said. 

"YOU KNOW MY MOM?" 

The three individuals had decided to sit down in the living room of the house, Gojo and Inko exchanging a look before taking their seats.