Chapter one: The Start

-Martin's (Bodil's real name) POV-

As I drive to school in my red car, I feel happy. I've got everything. I've got a smoking hot boyfriend, the best of friends and everyone accepts me as gay.
At high school, getting my head pushed down the toilet was a routine. Even the most unpopular kids wouldn't look at or speak to me. I tried suiciding and cutting myself multiple times in a year in high school.
When I came as a freshman to my college in Bulgaria, I just expected bullying. I came to school in my black t-shirt, jeans and one of my colourful ties around my neck. Even if I was going to be bullied, I didn't want to hide my true self. As I walked into the new and scary college, everyone looked at me, obviously knowing my sexuality.
"What's your name?" a manly voice said
"Martin." I've said, surprised I didn't stutter. As I said my name everyone started cheering.
"Welcome, Martin!" I heard everyone say. And that was the start of my awesome freshman year.

I park my car and start walking, backpack hanging lazily on my back and my hair flowing everywhere as it starts to get windy.
As i walk upon school property, I walk by a couple of friends.
"Hey Martin!" a happy girl with brown hair, blue eyes and freckles says as I walk by.
"Hey Marissa." I say and smile at her. Marissa's focus goes back to her group and I continue walking. As I enter the building and start walking down the hall, I see my boyfriend, Ghost. His hair is messy as always and smiles as he sees me. I smile back and starts walking down the hallway to meet him. God, he's ho-
*THUMP*
Oh shit, did I just walk into someone? I look down to see a young boy, probably a freshman sitting on the floor. He has a orange shirt with jeans, a watermelon-coloured beanie and light brown hair sticking out as bangs at the front, some back. My heart skips a beat but I ignore it as I reach out my hand to help him up. He looks at me with chocolathe brown eyes and a light blush on his cheeks. He grabs my hand and I pull him up.
"I am so damn sorry, I wasn't watching where I was going" I say, looking embarrassed.
"I-it's okay.." says the melon-headed boy. He bends down on the floor again and starts picking up stuff that fell out from his back pack when I accidentally walked into him. I immediatelly reach down to and start helping. After picking it all up, we both stand up.
"Sorry." I say again.
"It's no big deal. Thanks for helping me pick it up." the now deeply blushing boy says, looking down at his shoes.
"What's your name?" I say, curiously looking at his face.
"It's Simon." he says, now looking up at me.
"Nice to bump into ya, Simon. I'm Martin." I say, smiling. I now notice the other boy standing next to him, with light blonde hair, a white shirt and a red scarf around his neck.
"What about you? And sorry if I accidentally pushed you too." I say, now looking at the blonde boy.
"Baki, but call me Bak." he says, as he smiles at me and then looks at Simon, curiously. I turn my head to Simon and I think he realizes as he stops staring at me. Weird.
"Well, I gotta go." I say, realizing I was walking towards Ghost before I bumped into the light brown haired boy.
"Bye" they both say, with Baki still smile-smirking, looking at Simon, who is still deeply blushing and looks down at his shoes after looking at me.
"Cya" I say and start walking again. "Oh, and nice beanie by the way!" I yell as I'm still walking, not being able to hear what Baki is attacking Simon about.
He's kinda cute.

-Simon's POV-

As Martin walks away, Baki practically attacks me, whisper-yelling:
"OH MY GOD, YOU SOOOOO LIKE HIM, DON'T YOU?!?!" he whisper-yells. I blush deeper and stares as the muscular black-haired boy walks down the hall.
"Nice beanie by the way!" Martin says, making me re-adjusting my watermelon-beanie.
"tree!! K-I-S-S-I-N-G!!!!!!!!!" Baki continues.
"S-shut up." I say, blushing deeply. "He probably doesn't like me."
"Of course he does!!! Why do you think he doesn't??!?!?!" my red-scarfed best friend says.
"Because of that." I say, my voice tembling as I point at the couple walking down the hall. One of the boys have black coloured hair, a black t-shirt, a coloured tie and is holding his arm around another boys' waist.