Chapter twenty six:

(A/N: *plays Twenty One Pilots* let's do this.)

-Simon-

Fuck. Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck. What the actual fuck.

What the fuck happened last night? Fuck.

I woke up with an almost numbing headache, nausea and two strong arms wrapped around me. The roughness of clothes fabric scrub my skin underneath the cover we're laying under. Those four together caused me to feel slightly claustrophobic and I started taking deep breaths, wich made the (what I hope) human whom had their arms around me move a little. The person lazily moved their arms to a firm grip on my hips and their head burried itself in my neck. My nose picked up a familiar scent and a slight stubble caused by not shaving for a couple of days confirmed who it was: Martin.

I relaxed for a couple of seconds, knowing it wasn't a stranger.

Oh shit.

Fuck.

Martin? No. Nononononononononono. What do I do? Do I wake him up? Should I stay here, hoping it'll all turn out good somehow? No, I can't do that. Fuck, I don't mix well with alcohol.

Waiting ten minutes, I can't bear it anymore. I have to do something.
 I abrubtly sit up. Of course that makes my head go nuts and stars flimmer before my eyes. My head feels like someone just fucking stabbed it. I try to shake it off, but that just makes it worse. Bad morning. Or noon. Or afternoon. I don't know, doesn't matter.

When my head calms down, I look down at the boy next to me. His hair is a pillow of mess and his lips are slightly puckered up, making him look as innocent as ever. I was right about the stubble, a light darknes is around his mouth and jaw, moving up to meet his hairline. His eyes are scrunched up by his face pressed against the mattress and his shoulder blades are standing out in the pose of lying down on his stomach with his arms spread out upwards. The cover over us hides the rest of his body, but follows his figure down to his exposed lower half of his feet. I study his face; the lonely freckles he has on his nose, the bruises starting to form on his neck, his eyebrows that've become messy from sleeping. The wholeness of his face expressed everything I wanted and everything I've ever seen in him.

It was like time had stood still. Only seconds had gone and I had already lost myself in him. Or, so I thought as there was nothing close to a watch in the room.

Wait, why did I sit up? I can't remember.

I snuggle up to the man I'll never have, who wraps his arms around me again. I soon lose myself to sleep again.

-Martin- 

"What the fuck?"

My mind shimmer as I open my eyes to identify the source of the voice. Double is standing by the door, Baki close behind him.

I realize that I had someone next to me as the person rapidly sits up, slipping out of my arms and pulling the covers with them, making it go over my head. A wave of cold air hit my feet and calves. I pull myself up above the covers, securing my feet in warmth at the same time.

Oh. Simon.
  The sight of him can only be described as being struck by lightning. The little skin of ours that are still touching feels electric and sends waves of shivers through my body.

The faces of the couple who caught us was indescribable. I think no one knew how to react. It all ended with Double silently closing the door on us with an awkward look on his face. That left us with a suffocating silence. Our arms are midly grazing against each other. I wonder if he notices, or if it's just me that's fixated on us.
  The covers heat my body up and the mix of that with the silence becomes too much. I glance over at him as I cautiously move my leg, letting the tips of my toes out and a puff of air in. I become more aware of my body than I usually am when I'm with Simon.

Wait. Hold on. 

I'm naked. I am sitting fucking naked in a bed with a (probably) naked Simon.
   The thoughts sends me into feeling the situation more awkward than ever. Shit.

I look over at him. I won't do anything, I don't know what I could do. I will never understand the mystery of him and his mind; if he feels the same or if he loathes me. His whole nature often tells me everything I need to know, but it's like he's shut me out,  leaving me alone and frustrated. 

Fuck, I need to do something. 
   I doubtfully reach out his hand wich is laying above the covers, twisting it. 

"We should leave" Simon says, breaking the tormenting silence. I pull my hand back, hating myself for not doing anything in time.

"Yeah" I answer slowly, making sure my voice can bear from the weight on my heart. The boy reaches under the covers, pulling a pair of pants up. Feeling around with my toes, I feel the familiar jeans fabric and drag them up, revealing the ones I usually wear to... Everywhere and any given time. I slip them on, glancing over to Simon. He's stood up, bending down and picking up a shirt. He puts it on then roughly drags his hands through his hair, trying to make it look normal. I put on the shirt I found underneath a pillow and walk up to him. 
   "Here." I say, carefully laying his hair as he always wants it. Looking down from his hair, I meet his eyes. They're filled with something that I can only explain as wonder. I take a step closer, fixing a hair that's strung the wrong way. This leaves out faces inches apart when I look down at the slightly shorter male in front of me. 

"Thank you." he lets out in a whisper. The breath of his hits me,  almost intoxicating me. I step away form him, making sure I have my phone in my pocket before we walk out of the room. The house is empty, Double and Baki seeming to be long gone. We quietly walk downstairs and out the door, him behind me, not making a sound. We go separate ways by the sidewalk, me to the right and him left.

I blew it.

(A/N: Imma keep this short because no one even reads this 

1. Happy new year! ;3

2. Uhm I actually forgot what I was going to say...

2,5. If you have any suggestions for next chapter, feel free to comment or pm me :)

Baiii

/Elo x ^-^)