Chapter twentyfive: Tipsy

(A/N: Smutty, smutty smut? I'm still bad at it, whoops cx

Long chapter -for me- tho)

-Martin's POV-

If you forgive him, he could do it again, you know? Break your heart all over again.

But he was just trying to figure himself out.

515 ---- ----Bromance af (Double)

You're coming to the party tonight, rite?
15:27

Right. His party tonight. I text back, telling him I'll be there, sighing as I get out of bed to put on clothes. I both dread and hope for Simon will be there.
A white T-shirt and black jeans, perfect.

I arrive at Double's house by seven, the night already dark due to that it's fall. The party is already echoing through the streets as I walk in through the door. I walk by people dancing and drinking unknown liquid as I find my way to the kitchen. Double catches my eye, as he's the life of the party. He notices me, dragging a tipsy Baki with him as he reaches me. He hands me a cup reeking of aclohol. I hesitate on drinking it at first, but give in and take a deep sip as I see Simon standing in a corner of the room, looking at me. He doesn't look insecure, but kind of drunk and swaey. I feel my mind being intoxicated by the strong liquid and the noises around me being both turned up and down.

I look away from Simon to see Double and Baki in a heavy makeout-session. I chuckle uncontrollably and move away from them.

Next thing, I find myself talking to some random people from school I've never met. They're obviously drunk as they, too start kissing and i have to walk away. I down my drink and throw it in the nearest trash can. Turning around, I accidentally bump into him. Simon. The drink that was in his hand is now on the floor, showing that he almost didn't drink anything as the floor gets wet in seconds. He's still obviously tipsy as he giggles, mumbling a 'sorry'.

Shit, he's hot in this light. Is he hotter now than he usually is? I don't know. Hehe.

Without thinking, I kiss him. I don't think that I think at all as I seconds later find myself crouching over him, unbuttoning his shirt in one of Double's guestroom beds. Our alcoholic breaths mix in the little space between us and we collide into another deepening, hungry kiss. I've been waiting so long for this.

Clothing by clothing dissapear and we're soon only in our boxers. He's palming me slowly but rough as I roam my tounge in his mouth, adrenalin and alcohol pumping through us.

"P-please, Martin..." he whispers, gripping the outline of my boxers and tugging them downwards. Smirking into the kiss, I remove my hands from his waist and slide his underpants off. His drunk giggles transform to moans underneath me as my hand moves up and down his stiff member. I loosen my lips from his and nibble on his sweet spot I've familiarized myself with. He arches his back, letting out the air inside him in a soft "oh".
He pushes me away from him, making me lay down on my back. He softly takes off my boxers, not hesitating to take me inside his mouth. Our minds being infused with alcohol and lust makes the sensation amazing and I can't help but moan as my mind goes blank from the pleasure. I carefully thrust into his mouth and he hollows his cheeks, the warmth of his mouth surrounding me.
Okay, done with the passion.
I make him stop and lie down on his back, the frustration and anger I've felt finally showing. Without prepping, lube or condom, I enter him, holding his legs up in the air. He flinches and his eyes line up with tears. I move without getting a signal and two lonely tears escape his beautiful eyes.
How can you be so hurt and angry with someone, but still love them and not want them to get hurt?

I thrust into him and he whimpers, his face still in pain. His walls are tightly clenching around me as I move faster. A mix of a squeal and a scream escape his mouth. I shut him up by kissing him but he soon breaks it by opening his mouth and his expression of pain graduatelly changes into panting pleasure. He manages to scream out short words between breaths. Several of the words are just commands of going faster or harder, wich I gladly follow.

"Martinmartinmartinmartinmartinohmygod" he says fast and I grip his member, moving up and down with the fast rytm of my thrusts. The sound of him makes the started ball in my stomach take me closer and I lose my rytm as I focus more on going deeper.

"SIMon-" I moan loudly as I come inside of him. I thrust a few more times, making Simon come over his own chest and a non-understandable line of words escape his mouth. I slowly pull out and Simon reaches up, kissing me with his soft, perfect lips.

Ending the kiss, I bend down and slowly lick the creamy liquid off of his chest. His body shivers from the contact of my tounge and I kiss him again.

I fall down next to Simon on the bed. The last thing I remember before I fall asleep is Simon letting out another drunk giggle and softly snuggling up next to me.

(A/N: I actually wrote half this chapter a week ago, but I had to stop because I felt really bad because of my depression... Oh whale

I try to post as often, I just get writers block sometimes and I have an exam next week, two exams in two weeks.

Hope you're okay with it!

/Elo c; xx)