Chapter fourteen: Talk.

-Martin's POV-

"Okay, but you'll have to get dressed," he says and I realize that I'm naked. "Not that it matters for me" he winks. I give him a smirk back and stand up. Our clothes are in a pile on the floor and I bend down to get my pants, earning glances from Simon.

"Do you need a shirt?" I ask, staring at his bare chest while putting on pants.

"Yeah.." he says, blushing. He can go from full on seducer to innocent and shy. I go through my drawer and find a blue shirt for him, a red one for me. I toss him his and put mine on.

"No black today?" I giggles after putting on his shirt. His hair is messy and the blue shirt makes his brown eyes stand out. He smiles, making me feel lighter. I reach up to him, placing my hand in his.

"Shall we go?" his eyes light up as he smiles wider and nods. He's beautiful.

~~~

We reach the coffee-shop, Double already being there. He pushes himself off the wall he was leaning against.

"Hey!" he says, smiling. He takes a sip from a paper cup in his right hand. He has his hair in a strange way, covering his right eye like he's going emo.

"Hi" I hear Simon say.

"Hey, Man," I say, smiling back. "What'd you want to say? And what was to important about it?" I ask, remembering why we're here. A concerned look fall on his face, his eyes loosing their brightness.

"A-About that," he says, his voice turning about the same condition as his face. "Mom've found a boyfriend." he  says, his voice dissapearing slightly at 'boyfriend'. "My parents are divorced," he files in for Simon.

"Isn't that good?" I ask, tilting my head.

"My mom... Didn't tell him I was gay," he says, his face loosing some colour. "A-And he didn't tell her that he..." he swallows, looking down. "he's a homophobe." a wind suddenly comes. Both me and Simon gasp as a huge blackeye is shown behind his bangs that are flowing with the wind. His eyes are bloodshot, like he haven't slept. Bags have started to form under his eyes.

"Double!" I grab his arm, releasing my grip from Simon. "he did this to you?!"

"No, it was fucking santa clause," he says sarcastically as tears starts streaming down his face. He drops his mug, coffee spilling out as he hugs me tight.

"Did he do anything else to you?" I ask, him nodding in respond. I make him sit down by a table and I look at Simon. "Buy two plain black coffee and whatever you want," I say, shoving money in his hand and he walks in to the shop. 

It's a cloudy day and it soon starts to rain. Rain hits Double's face, making bruises become visible all over his face. Simon comes out of the shop with three paper cups on his arms, placing them on the table. His eyes widden as he sees the marks on Double. He sits next to me, squeezing my right hand.

"Anywhere else?" I ask after a while of silence. 

"Basically ev-verywhere," he responds, making hatred blast through my whole body. I squeeze Simon hand hard. He whimpers, making me loosen my grip.

"Anything else?" I ask, my voice dead serious. 

"He kicked me out," he says, clenching his fist, wich is resting on the table. "The first day, he hit me. The day after, he threw me out. He kicked me out of my mom's house! My mother didn't even do anything. I was his fifth visit, maybe and he fucking kicked me out." The hatred inside of me grow and I focus it on my own left hand, digging my nails into my palm. "That's not even the worst. After he shoved me out of the house, all I heard was screaming and someone hitting someone. Screams from my mom. He abused my mom. My mom."  He says, his voice shaking. "I tried to get in again, but the door was locked." He looks my in the eyes. "I'm scared. Man, I'm  scared. I don't know what to do. I don't know what he've done to my mom, or what he'll do. I'm, I'm so scared, Martin." His eyes are expressing pure pain and panic. It hurts just to look at him. He makes a rapid movement and runs his hands through his hair. The rain mixes with the tears streaming down his face.

"I-it's okay," I say. I've never seen him like this, so hurt, so little. "It'll be okay."

"What am I supposed to do?" agony fills his face.

"First of all, you'll stay at my place" his eyes light up for once. Simon still hasn't said anything. I look over at him, sympathy and shock showing on his face. I look back at Double who's eyes are back to hopeless.

"What about my mom?" he looks like a lost puppy who just got denied my a family. The rain have made his hair darker and it's messy from his hands.

"I'm coming to it. Second of all, we tell my parents about it, they'll know what to do. Third of all," I say, not caring that you usually stop after second. "If their plan doesn't work, we'll just call the police." As I say that, a concerned look shadows his face. "I know. You don't want it to turn big and stuff, but this is important"

"Okay." he says, a look of decision on his face. He takes a sip of his coffee and a flash or panic shows on his face as the rain intesifies and the sound of thunder echoes through the city.

(A/N: You didn't expect that didn't you? :)

Idk what to say.

...

Ok, bye.

/Elo x)