𝟹𝟾. 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚌𝚔 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐

Two years laterTime is of the essence

Two years later
Time is of the essence

Arrow house.

A beautiful, large, mansion far out in the countryside. Its walls were littered with different flowers and ivy and its grounds filled with foxes and horses.

One and a half years ago Francis underwent an in depth surgery to quote on quote 'correct' her injury. The surgery was said to be successful and she quickly fell pregnant.

A beautiful baby girl she was.

She was born an angel, a forever smile on her face, they named her Aingeal it was the Irish name for exactly what she was. The misfortune had seemed to bang Tommies head into order as he cried in Frans arms for hours about how it was all his fault. He admitted that he'd wanted a boy because he'd wanted someone to carry on his ever growing legacy.

The pair agreed to try one more time, third times a charm right?

Indeed it is.

Three months later Francis found out she was carrying. Polly told her it was going to be a boy, set in stone. And so they named him Michael Arthur Shelby the second, after two of the best men they knew.

He came perfectly and without fuss with thick brown locks and beautiful hazel eyes in their very own brand new home.

Now- back to the Arrow house.

It was brought after the money came in from the business at the derby. Perfect timing is what Tommy had said. He couldn't have been any more right.

The months that passed after that were tough.

Arthur was on the search for Elizabeth, still absolutely broken at her sudden disappearance. Week after week he came back after following another dead end. Eventually he'd had enough, he couldn't keep torturing himself.

Michael was moving up in the business, helping with the more... wrong... sides of it, rather than just money. He also agreed to take the children once every week just so Francis could have a day off. He quickly became Illyana's favourite person.

John was happy and moved a little ways out with Esme. They brought some chickens just as she'd wanted and opted for a quieter life yet still not out of the business. It was the perfect mixture.

Polly stayed twice weekly. She liked to catch up and see the children. And it made her feel better knowing Francis was healthy and happy.

Ada was still in London. Her reasonings were Karl seemed to enjoy it there and he'd made friends. Apparently she'd also become a large part of the community and even went to many communist meetings, she'd get in trouble one day.

Finn and Isiah seemed to be fighting over this new peaky girl, the only proper peaky girl, Queenie. She was sweet but god did she have a nasty side. Once or twice her and Francis had gotten into it and let's just say she can take just as well as she gives.

As for the rest, well they were simply just them. Francis cared little for what they did and who they did. It was up to Tommy to keep his poeple in check, all she had to do was help out a little bit.

It was fun.

For a while Tommy tried to put off the wedding. He wanted Francis to enjoy herself before she was claimed by him fully.

So he took her to Paris, New York and to her remaining family in Ireland.

It was perfect travelling the world and doing such new things. They made sure to bring back plenty of gifts for the family, they also made some little connections in certain places. It was necessary.

But what they didn't expect was to find Elizabeth, home in Ireland, with a beautiful baby boy...

Arthur the third.

As if this family needed any more kids!

After a week of people convincing her, Elizabeth finally agreed to come home to her family. Arthur passed out at the sight of her, his one true love... home. They left quickly to catch up. And now they appeared to be stronger than ever.

Only one small thing remained.

Getting Francis and Tommy married.

~

Oh my god guys don't hate me! I'm so sorry. I've recently been uploading a new book and I've just stared at new job so everything is all crazy! I love this book but contemplated coming back to it, I just wasnt sure if you guys still even read it. Then I got a really beautiful and kind message about the book and I had to carry it on.

I understand this chapter is short it's just to get us back into the swing of things. And with that,

Enjoy<3