STARTER

As usual, you wake up for no reason at 3 in the morning, as if your body itself is an alarm that always keeps you awake even before your alarm goes off at 6 in the morning

As usual, you wake up for no reason at 3 in the morning, as if your body itself is an alarm that always keeps you awake even before your alarm goes off at 6 in the morning. In the dark of your room, where the only light that illuminates your room comes from the moonlight that peeks in through the gaps in the curtains of your bedroom window.

As you sit on your bed wondering what should you do, you hear a quiet voice outside your room. Even though it's faint, you still recognize the voice. 

Nii-san (older brother)? He's talking to that stranger again, you thought.

It's already quite often you hear your older brother talking to strangers who even until now you don't know who they are or where they come from.

But you yourself have never dared to ask such a question, just because you are curious. Since you know that your big brother works in some dangerous field.

Even when you know that it is very dangerous, your brother always says that everything is fine and so you don't have to worry about it.

You decide to lie down again on your bed and try to sleep, or so you thought since your mind is still wondering about so many things, you end up only closing your eyes until morning.

Geto: *knocking on the door* (y/n) are you awake? May i come in? 

You don't respond since you are almost in the state of a deep sleep. Geto on the other side was waiting for your answer for almost 5 minutes. He sure has some great patience. So to make sure that you are just overslept, he decided to come into your room.

He walks slowly towards your bed, and with a loving smile on his face, he sits next to your sleeping body. Gracefully he rubbed your bangs and took it behind your ear before whispering in his deep husky voice.

Geto: good morning, my dear (y/n)

You flinch when his warm breath touches your sensitive earlobe. "uhhmmm" a soft whining voice escapes from your mouth.

Geto: you need to wake up now (y/n) *he kisses your temple down to your cheek*

You are actually an early bird, except when your sleep was interrupted at dawn, like today. 

Y/n: good morning ... nii-san ...

You said, still half asleep, tho with your eyes both closed you still managed to get up and sit next to Geto.

Geto: did you not get a good sleep last night? *he strokes your beautiful black hair down, softly, with his big hand*

Y/n: i woke up at 3 am ... *you said, rubbing your sleepy eyes with the back of your index finger*

Geto: again? *You didn't know that he was frowning at what you said*

Geto looks worried since this is not the 2nd time you have awoken again at that exact time. There is something that even you still don't know the reason yet.