TOJI'S ROUTE: To Find You

Geto: Even when i did my best to be a good big brother to you, that's not enough ... *he tightens his clutches on your body in his arms,* those mutts kept coming like a bug. So i chased them away before they COULD sully you.

Now you finally know the reason why your ex-bf left and broke up with you just like that. But for some reason, you don't mind that at all.

He might have gone too far, but your mind and heart STILL can tolerate that, as long as there was no harm in it. Geto's brotherly love was just WAY too much, that's all and nothing else.

Actually, you hope so. But, after what he did to you, it makes you wonder, why? Would you dare to ask him about it?

Geto: do you think i am disgusting? 

He gets up while he holds his gaze down at you, without a second hesitant you shake your head, and that gives him quite a shock.

Geto: you ... don't hate me? *his eyes still wide open, but he shows you a desperate look*

Y/n: *shakes head* i believe that you had your reason for doing so, whatever it was might be for my sake *you smile warmly*

Geto was taken aback by your words, he was ready to be condemned by you, tho he might find it so painful to be hated by you. But, he never expected that you would still look at the bright side of his possessiveness.

Geto gritted his teeth as he pulled you up in his embrace once again. You tilted your head as you hugged him back, questioning his odd behavior for today.

Y/n: nii-chan ... do you mind to talk with me? *you lean your chin on his shoulder,* or maybe is there anything you wanna tell me?

Geto holds his breath as he lets go of you, slowly he brings his face to look at you.

Geto: if i tell you everything, will you grant me anything? *you blink at his question*

Geto unsmiling face is so serious, but, despite having no clue about whatever it is that he wants, you still nod at him. You believed that Geto wouldn't do anything to harm you, or even hurt you. But, after seeing Geto's smile at your answer, you might gonna reconsider your decision.

At Toji's place.

Toji: so, where should we start?

Toji was standing at the very place, where he was once dead in Gojo's hands. He tried to figure out where to find you when he knew nothing about you at all.

Should i go find that brute? He scratches his not-itchy temple. Since Sukuna said, y/n is his twin sister, she probably lives with him, right?! He thought while rubbing his chin.

Then what? Am i going to knock on his door saying that i want to meet her? He snorts. 

Actually, he really wants to fix his damaged reputation in your eyes, tho. But trying to take you away from your family in a gentlemanly manner will be very impossible to do.

First of all, he had kidnapped you, secondly, almost rape you, and also had done some things indecent to you. There is no way you will agree to go back with him when he asks you to.

But, then again, he doesn't want to let you go, either. He wants you, he needs you by his side. He was ready to take any drastic way to have you. 

Even when the thought of you hating him keeps coming up, he doesn't care. All he wants is that he can hold you again in his arms.

So, he thought of a plan for tailing Gojo, but since he remembered that Gojo has six eyes that might easily detect his every move in range, he withdrew his plan.