TOJI'S ROUTE: Your Runaway Plan

SMUUUUUUTY TIMEEEE!!!!!

WARNING!!! ALERT!!! 18+ STUFF NOT A NON CON (really? wew very unusual) OF COURSE ANOTHER CAUTION  WAS FOR MY MESSY ENGLISH YA KNOW xD

I must praise her capability for pretending to sleep so perfectly. Toji said, actually still sitting on the chair next to your bed.

He remembered how you defend your family by not saying a thing that related to them. You are different from him who has sold his own son for the money, even tho the real reason was he believed it's best for his son since he would inherit the family's cursed power.

He (Megumi) is better off without him. After the death of his wife, he becomes someone with no goals but money in his head. He will do any dirty work for that. The result of his getting astray was killed by Gojo Satoru.

So, when you found him and revived him was like a miracle. It feels like the only goal now is to be with you. Since you have given back his soul, it's all yours to have. He might be revived but, it is as if he's reborn to be someone new. 

So he wants to forget everything about his life before he died, and so now it was the new him with his new life. It might be hard to move on from the past, but he wants you in his new life. 

Whatever it takes, i will make you mine, since i am already yours. He mumbles in his mind.

Y/n

...

Several hours passed.

You wake up, not so sure if it was a dream or not, since you heard his voice calling your name in an affectionate tone. 

Looks like i am starting to be delusional. You grunted.

You get out of bed and then walk to the bathroom. This is whether Toji's room or the guest room since the bathroom is very clean and everything in the room except there are no valuable kinds of stuff, it's like a normal room of a man. 

Neat, not much stuff just bed, desk, chair, table lamp, clock and also a wardrobe. As you take off your sweater, you are startled by your reflection on the bathroom mirror. There are so many marks on your upper body and when you bend down you can see visible red marks on your inner thighs too. 

You crouched down, and buried your face in your folded arms, feeling embarrassed that even your ears were getting red. Even after learning from your memories that Toji was such a man, you still can lie to yourself that you have a feeling for him. 

But you remain firm with your decision about running away from this place. So after trying to calm down, you stand up before going into the shower. 

A little while, ago

Toji was downstairs preparing breakfast for both of you. It was rather unusual for him to wake up at this hour, but since you were with him, he's getting restless. Every couple of hours he would check on you, or stay for a while in your room before going back to his.

Even if you are safely locked in your room, and he has the key. It is still not enough to reassure him that you can not run away. He actually wanted to force his way to have you, but he couldn't bring himself to do that. 

If he can be greedy for one more time, he wants to have a normal life with you. Have and build a new family together. 

He can't calm down when he can't see you, like having separation anxiety. He decides to check on you on the pretext of waking you up to have breakfast together. 

As always, he never knocks since this is his apartment of course. But when he doesn't see you on your bed, he almost gets a panic attack, only then he calms down after he hears a shower running in the bathroom.