TOJI'S ROUTE: Your Escape

Toji was actually going for another search of the probability someone still looking for the dark star. Even if he had exterminated Shigeru's organization, other people might still be like him.

So, Toji walked around town aimlessly when he accidentally met a curse. He was about to turn around to ignore it, but then he heard someone calling "Megumi".

He instinctively leaps and goes to where the voice comes from. It was when he saw the so-called son and his son's comrade fighting a high-level curse.

Toji observes them from afar so as not to be noticed, he doesn't know much about his son after he left his wife's family. He might have abandoned his only son to his in-laws, yet it looks to him like Megumi was raised well by them.

He feels somehow relieved by that obvious fact. Since he despises his blood-related Family, Zenin clan, everyone knows about Toji as a non-curse user, which made him ostracized by his whole family, he was even abused physically by his parent, and that's how he got his scar at a young age.

He touches the scar on his lips, the very lips he used to devour you, and the only one that could give you immense pleasure.

He snaps back to his senses due to almost daydreaming about the lewd face that you made while he made love to you. That almost gets him erected.

That's when he feels something staring intensely at him. It was when he realized that somehow one of his son's comrades leaps towards him.

Megumi: Yuuji-kun!! *he shouts as he sees Yuuji run in the opposite direction with the curse*

Nobara: OII YUUJI, where are you going? Get back here!! *she snaps*

Toji backs away as he keeps being chased by Yuuji, and when they arrive at some abandoned school. Toji knows that the boy called Yuuji wasn't himself. 

He notices the black mark-like tattoo on his face along his neck and arms. 

Toji: i don't have a problem with you, do i? *he rubs his chin with a quizzical look*

Yuuji: i can feel her inside you ... *he frowns*

Toji knit his eyebrows, looking like he understood who was the boy talking about. But, he still doesn't understand who is that cursed entity.

Yuuji: looks like you are confused about what i was talking about. But let me tell you this one thing, *Toji frowns* The dark star is ... belongs to me ... *he grins*

Toji snaps as he leaps to attack him. Yuuji in the state of being possessed and controlled by Sukuna easily fought him back. 

After defeating the curse, Nobara and Megumi chase after them. 

Nobara: what the hell ... *she and Megumi were so surprised by the unexpected battle.*

But when there is this gap of their clash, Yuuji takes back his body and almost gets streaked by Toji if it not for Megumi's Shikigami Nue that saved him from the attack.

Megumi: Oy Yuuji, what the hell are you doing? *he snaps*

Yuuji: Gomen ... this goddamn curse suddenly forced me in and took my consciousness.

Sukuna: Mendokusai ... i was about to have a fun battle with him, kid. Why the hell are you interfering?

Yuuji: Uwaks ... Sukuna, don't just act as you please, *shocked when the mouth is forming and talking on the back of his palm*

Sukuna: oy that man over there is your father, isn't he? Megumi-kun ... *the mouth grins*

Megumi: Do you have any problem with that man? *he frowns*