SATORU'S ROUTE: Our Second Time

At some apartment.

It was already past midnight, and you didn't have any money to call a cab, and you could not wait for the bus all alone, since it's too dangerous because you had used your domain more than 5 times. 

You know that you could use more, however, as a consequence, you will be forced to sleep for the whole day after an hour. So you can not take that risk. But suddenly you remember that your brother's friends live nearby. 

That's why you check the map and take a safe way to reach the place. You ring the bell after you reach that friend's apartment number. 

You ring the bell again when you hear no response. But, after the 3rd ring, annoyed steps, and an angry voice were heard from inside the apartment, you recognized it was Nanako. 

Nanako: WHAT THE F*CK ARE YOU- *surprised with your appearance,* you are ...

Y/n: Nana-chu ... *you smile with a pale face as you fall on the floor*

Nanako: *panicked* Y/n Neechan ... Mimiko Wake up, help me here!!! *she shouts, as she reaches your body to hold you*

You see Mimiko with her puzzled look running to help you stand, and both of them walk you into the room. A few moments later, you have calmed down, so you get up to see Nanako and Mimiko were there with you looking so worried.

Mimiko: Y/n neechan, what happened to you? Where is Geto-san??

Y/n: I am so sorry Nanachu, Mimikyo ... I can't tell you the exact story without my brother's permission. *you sighed heavily with a wry smile*

Nanako: *stares at each other with Mimiko* then, where's Geto-san? *she asks*

Y/n: Well, all i can say right now is ... i was actually just escaped after being kidnapped by someone i just saved. *you laugh awkwardly*

Nanako and Mimiko were incredibly shocked by your words. But they decided that it's better to let you rest and talk again in the morning. 

Actually, the story was Nanako and Mimiko were the reason your brother brought you to leave the Jujutsu High. They told you that Suguru saved them from the village that wanted to kill them both when they were still a child. 

But none of them ever tells you why they have to leave the Jujutsu High, just because your brother has saved lives. Isn't that a bit off? You always thought.

After that, you always come to visit them with your brother at least every weekend, just to see how they are doing since they are still so young, and sometimes they were the ones who came to visit you, but after that around 3 months ago you were not allowed to meet them nor ever they come to meet you. 

You thought perhaps because Nanako and Mimiko were already independent enough and as young teenage girls who do not like to hang out with an old woman like you. Even tho, you are always mistaken as a collage young girl because of your baby face trait.

At least, they didn't kick you out while you seek for their help and instead offered you to stay with them for the night

In the morning. At the other place.

Satoru was seen walking into the store where you are working. 

Manager: Oh Gojo-san ... Ohayo (good morning) *She smiles as he approaches her*

Satoru: where is y/n?

Manager: *startled* that ... *he catches her worried look in her expression as she averted her gaze*

Satoru: what's wrong? *he unconsciously growled*

Manager: *flinches,* i ... got the news from her brother that she was sick and i don't have to worry about her. *Satoru blinks at what she said before he frowns as she still looks uncertain*, but i can not reach her phone at all, this wasn't like y/n.