GETO'S ROUTE: Our Memories

Mahito: Joudan-Joudan (kidding-kidding) don't be so tense like that *he said while patting your head playfully* let's eat this up!! Woah it's delish, did you make this Y/n-chan? It has been a long time, isn't it ...

Mahito kept rambling with a playful smile like an innocent child enjoying his meal from his mother. You smile back at him and try to play along with his mood as long as he spares you out from the details of the incident.

You don't realize that Geto keeps staring at you, knowing that you faked that expression and smiled so perfectly as if nothing happened. He knows you since you are a child, you are innocent, awkwardly shy, too kind, a bit cry baby and gentle, but he doesn't understand how could you be so well on hiding your feeling from the others.

Flashback

As you both grew up together, you lived your lives with him without being meddled by anyone, Time flies without you knowing that Geto's intense love and affection as your brother makes you an introvert, You didn't have any friends and are bad at socializing.  

Even after knowing that, Geto dotes on you even more. You both don't really look alike, so many people always mistook you as a couple back in the day when you guys were in Junior high school. At that time, Geto didn't understand why people kept saying something like that. 

He doesn't remember much about when you were a child, The only memories he could remember were when you were in grade school and the kids in the school kept bothering you for your heterochromia eyes which was really unusual at that era. Especially since there were no such things as contact lenses at that time in your hometown.

Some of them were amazed, but some other people were also afraid of that. They thought that you were cursed or had an incurable illness. So when a bunch of kids that are scared by your eyes bullying you Geto is always by your side protecting you. By the time Geto graduated from junior high school, his family sent him to the Jujutsu High under the order of Masamichi Yaga.

As a curse-wielder too, Masamichi -dono also wanted you to join, but Geto pleaded with him to spare you. He wants you to live a normal life just like any other girl around you. But after some discussion with the higher-ups and the head of The Suguru family, it was decided that you are to live with Geto at Jujutsu Academy under the supervision of your ability.

Of course, you were not allowed to interact with the Jujutsu students nor with the people outside, except your brother. You get your study and learn all the general knowledge in homeschooling. This is what's made you become an awful introvert. Since your whole world was only around the academy.

But on the night before Geto and you were about to depart, The Head of Suguru Family revealed a very unbelievable secret to his only son. He said that you are actually not his real sister. He and you are not bound by blood. So the head of Suguru family orders him to protect you, under the pretext that your real family might be searching for you and trying to get you back.

Geto was so shocked but then understood the reason why all of his friends at school asked him if you were his real family and not some orphan who had been picked by Suguru family. By that time, Geto has these feelings for you become more than a familial thing. He wants you so bad, but he was afraid of that so-called incest feelings towards you.

But now, after knowing such a reality. Geto can not wait to shower you with more of his love, it harbors an obsession. 

Ever since the Incident that happened 10 years ago, Geto brought you to leave Jujutsu academy together and live in hiding. He even cut the contact with Suguru Family. He never tells you about the reason. All you can do is trust your beloved brother.