TOJI'S ROUTE: Your Story

In Toji's room

 In Toji's room

You are now sitting and embraced by him on the bed (with the position in the picture above), Tho you are trying to be as relaxed as he wants you to be, but something about your sensitive back touching his body is what makes you feel tense.

But, remembering again about a pact that you have made, makes you feel a bit comfortable, knowing that he won't do anything indecent without your permission.

Toji: let's see ... how about we start with our family? Well, I don't really like the fact to be brought out about me who was born in Zenin clan. As you may already know, Zenin clan was the kind of family that prioritized cursed-ability over anything else.

***

I was born without it, my father was disgusted with me, and my mother despised me. Since i was the only member in the family who had Zero cursed power, everyone treated me like trash. 

I live with only one purpose, and to get my family to recognize me, so I worked hard and was finally able to gain the power that was said to be very rare. It's called heaven restriction ...

But the moment I gained my own power, I became careless about how my family looked at me. I left my clan and abandoned the family name to join any work that needed and acknowledge my ability.

Years later I met Megumi's mom, married her, took her family's name, and had a child. She passed away when megumi was still a baby due to an illness.

***

Y/n: huh?? Th-then where is he now??

Toji: Dare? Ah, you mean Megumi, I believe he is in the right hand now. Well, if you are confused, let me ask you how far you knew of rumors about me.

Y/n: it's ... it's about how you left your clan and married a woman from the Fushiguro family but then ... they said, you sold your son to the Zenin clan. 

Toji: Ah, souka. Have you ever heard about the reason? *you shake your head slowly* as you know, Fushiguro was a clan where windows are gathered to work for Jujutsu tech. They have no curse ability but are able to see curses.

***

T: when I was an assassin, I was hired by the Fushiguro clan to guard a window for a mission with one of the students from Jujutsu Academy.

That's how I met her, she was the kind of woman who would give everything to the one she loves, and when I was someone who lives his life not knowing how a parent should love and treat their children. 

So I give Megumi into Fushiguro's care and tell them that they can do whatever they want to that kid as long as he has a better life than mine. I even mentioned selling Megumi to the Zenin clan for a price if they want it too.

Fushiguro's family loathe me for the death of their only daughter. They thought that I was the cause of it, so they chased me out of the clan, tho I still have her family's name with me even after I left the clan.