GETO'S ROUTE: Escape

-------------------------------ALERT!!! WARNING!!! 18+ CONTAINING NON CON---------------------------------

FROM HERE ON WILL BE "SOFT SMUT" SCENE WITH A BIT OF NON CON, THO I AM NOT SURE MY DELULU ABILITY WILL MAKE IT SOUNDS GOOD. LOL

Toji was easily spread your closed legs and bring them both around his waist, while still licking your tongue inside your mouth. You closed your eyes so tight, scared and aroused by his touch at the same time.

You didn't even aware, while you are wriggling and trembling underneath him as he pinned you on the bed with his weight, he kept staring at you, gasping for air. Trying in vain to push him away with your powerless hands.

He smirks while still giving your lips a deep french kiss that make your whole body tense. He moves his big bare hands, rubbing your inner thigh as the other hand slide inside your bra under your shirt.

You let a soft cry that make him kiss you even harder, you lose your mind.

Y/n: to ... ji ... -san ... *that the only word you could spit out while he gives you the time to breath*

Toji: seems like you like my service, my lady *he smirks, still giving you kisses on the corner of your lips down to your neck* you are quite wet down here too *he said, makes you aware that his thick and long finger are now rubbing your flesh inside your panties*

Y/n: no ... wait ... *you frantically grab his hand while your other hand trying to push him by the shoulder*

Toji: now-now ... why don't you let me make you feel really-really good as a thank-you? *he whispers in your sensitive ear before nibbling your earlobe, licking it without pausing*

You can't even think straight with how his thick and long fingers now rubbing and playing on the surface of your wet juicy flesh, sometimes the tip of his finger teasing you by inserting it just to pull it out again and rubbing up toward your clit.

Your whole body shivering as your legs trembling on his thighs that lock your lower body. Your breath getting heavier when you felt he uses his other hand to play with your nipple. He didn't even take off your clothes, but you feel as if you are already bare naked.

This is your first time experiencing these kinds of things. You remember how you have never gone for a date or even have a boyfriend before. Your whole life, always around and be with your beloved brother Geto.

His intense familial love and doting attitude keep you occupied that you never felt lonely nor have any thought for having someone to be romantically love. But now, you are doing something indecent with some stranger.

This is, for sure, without your consent but strangely enough you don't feel uncomfortable, disgusted nor hate it. His wet and large tongue was licking down your nape, nibbling them before giving them a hard kiss.

You gasp, can no longer hold back your voice when he's finally thrusting his fingers inside you.

Toji: my-my ... you are so wet that my two fingers are easily slide in ... did you feel good? *he said, kissing your chin as you arched your head back while trying to push his hand*

Your heart beating so fast that it's hurt, but your body was so powerless.

Y/n: To-Toji-san ... please stop ... ahhh ... *you said moaning desperately still trying to pull his hand, pushing his body with all your might* some... thing ... ahh ... i feel weird ...

Your teary eyes now looking straight at him, pleading. With your face getting all red, and with your heavy breathing. In his eyes, you looked like you are melting by his touch. But yes, of course you are.