FATEFUL NIGHT

Manager: are you perhaps had a fight with Satoru-san? *she ask you while washing the plate*

Y/n: no ... we didn't have any argument before today. 

Manager: that's weird ... i know he always comes at least once every three days, but it has been a week since his last visit. Do you think that something might happen to him? *she said worriedly*

Of course, you are worried about that man too. You are afraid that he got hurt again like before. It was a mere luck you have found him there. But what about now?

Your mind wander between work and Gojo's situation. 

When you realized time has passed so quickly and it's already dark outside. When you change in the locker room, your phone ringing, it is from Geto. 

Y/n: yeah?

Geto: are you still at work? it's past 9 pm already ...

Y/n: sorry, it's suddenly becoming so crowd in the evening ... *you are in the middle of change, so you get your call on speaker*

Geto: shit ... *you heard him clicked his tongue*

Y/n: what's wrong?

Geto: can you wait? I will definitely pick you up ... but ...

Y/n: niichan, you know it's not that far from here if i take a cab or bus. Don't worry about me and just take care of your work. 

Geto: but ... it's dangerous ... a young woman like you can not walk for home all alone. *you can sense he is really worried about you.*

Y/n: it won't be dangerous if i use-

Geto: YOU CAN'T USE YOUR POWER!!! *he yelled, cutting your sentence midway* i am sorry ... (y/n) sorry ... i didn't mean to yell at you ... *he sighs heavily*

Y/n: it's okay, niichan ... i am sorry for saying that sensitive thing. *you try to giggle, hoping that the atmosphere will not get too tense between you*, but niichan ... can i at least walk to a nearby station? I will wait for you there ... you know, i can't stay here when the store is closed since i am not responsible for the store key. 

You try to explain your situation to your overly protective big brother, Geto is hesitant for a minute there. Hearing nothing from the other line makes you froze, waiting for his answer.

Geto: fine ... but promise me you won't go to another place even if someone or something needs your help. Understood?

Y/n: yes ... i promise ... *you said without another thought since you don't want to make him worry*

Geto: okay, i will see you soon.

Y/n: okie bye-bye *you said in cheerful tone*

You let a deep sigh, Geto is such a worry ward, but that was for the first time in your whole life with him, Geto yelled at you. You were actually half serious about using your power if you are in dire situation. But to think he would be so against it, make you wonder.  What's wrong?

After say your goodbye to your manager and another coworkers, you walk to nearby station as you promised him. To make it quick, you think it will be fine to take a shortcut. So you did, but when you pass by a dark alley, a faint sound gets your attention. 

It was a baby voice, by the second you think you are already inside the dark alley looking for the baby. You didn't call out, but instead keep looking around, the faint voice of the baby calling out his mother.

Okasan (mother)... help me ... help father ... he is hurt ... okasan ...

The voice, the pleading, somehow making your hair on the back of your neck stand. It was as if the sounds were coming from a horror movie. The faint voice of the baby now is crying, and it kept saying the same sentence over and over.