Toji's Route: Our Reunion

Guy1: who's there? *Shouts*

Toji: Miitsukettaa~

His big grin sends chills down your spine. At the same time, he was knowing the fact that he was actually looking for you all this time.

Guy5: who the hell are you? *Shouts*

Toji: It has been a long time since the last time I saw you *, and here you are getting yourself into another trouble. *Open the vortex on his left hand* should I kill them now?

When Toji was about ready to strike.

Y/n: don't do it, please!!! *You shout at him with pleading eyes*

Toji raises his chin. His stiff, intimidating expression makes not only you but the 5 delinquents tremble in fear.

Guy2: What are you doing just standing there, go beat him up!!

The leader shouted at them with his pale face, all of them took out their hidden weapons like brass knuckles, tasers, and pocket knives.

Toji: *sighing,* if you promise to come with me, I will spare their life.

Guy2: the f*ck are you talking about, go get him, boys!! *Shouting while running to attack*

Toji: *smiling* or ...

Y/n: *your eyes widened at the scene of the five guys running and about to attack him* i won't run away, i will go with you, so please!! *You shout as you close your eyes desperately*

It was not long after you heard their painful groan, that you felt a presence in front of you. But, even before you are about to open your eyes, the gentle and warm touch on your cheek makes you jolt.

Toji: i miss you ...

You gape at his gentle smile, your eyes blink in disbelief while the warm creeps up to your cheeks.

Toji: shall we go now, my lady? 

He reaches out his hand to you, waiting for you to take it. Even when you hesitated, you still took his hand. Toji tightened his grip, making your hand sink into his.

You pursed your lips to suppress a tingling feeling in your heart as you felt the warmth from his big, calloused hand.

When you both stepped out of the warehouse, you halted when Toji suddenly stopped walking.

Y/n: *blinking* Toji-san?

Toji: *scratches the back of his head,* i forgot something.

You tilted your head in a quizzical look, but before you could even react, Toji already pressed his lips to yours. He moved his hand to the back of your head, while his other hand let go of yours and moved to pull your waist.

Toji pushes your body close to him, as you try to breathe from his intense kiss, Toji slips his tongue inside your mouth pushing something deep inside. A sweet-taste liquid that you're forced to swallow.

When you tried to open your eyes after Toji pulled off from the kiss, both of your eyelids felt so heavy, they somehow made you remember something similar. But, despite that, you still can not fight the urge to fall asleep.

***

At some point, you get back your consciousness, but even when you believe that you have opened your eyes, you still can not see anything until you realize that you are being blindfolded.

Not only that, you are laying on a very soft and fluffy bed, and despite your position with your wrists tied back it still does not make you uncomfortable or hurt your body at all. Of course, because of that, you can not move your body to get up.