1

☆ 1. Chapter 1

font record

Contents next chapter

Chapter 1

'It is now Star Era 1888, April 1, 9:30 minutes and 21 seconds in the morning, and the current temperature is 26°C. The weather on 96-Ry Ancient Star is cloudy today, with moderate to heavy rain in the afternoon. The radiation level today is -'

Raphael took a deep breath, punched a simple hoe into the black mud at his feet, and then turned off his wrist. Real-time weather forecast based on optical brain. He raised his head and glanced at the bright blue sky with no white clouds in sight. He wiped the sweat on his face with the back of his hand. He sighed silently in his heart and asked the system bound to his soul: "888, tell me... How many times do you need to dig the soil to complete the task?"

'Click--'

As soon as Raphael finished speaking, there was a sound like eating melon seeds in his mind, and then System 888 coughed in panic, and then deliberately pretended to be soft. Cute Shotayin: 'You have dug the soil 658 times now, and you still need to dig the soil 342 more times. Then you can complete the novice task~' The

sky without cover was shining brightly, and the sun was scorching hot.

Unable to calm down just by exhaling, Raphael took a deep breath and held the wooden handle of the hoe again with both hands: "Then can't I change to a newbie task?" "

From yesterday to today, you have asked me the same question 62 times. , I am telling you very clearly here, of course it is impossible to change the mission."

888 put away his cute voice, deliberately dignified his posture, and said in a serious voice: "Because of the mission bound to your previous world. It failed, but the completion rate has reached 99%. After careful consideration by the upper management, you have been reassigned a binding task. You only need to-"

Before the long paragraph behind the system could be finished, Raphael started digging with a hoe. In the black soil, he suddenly asked: "Have you finished eating all the melon seeds?"

"Not yet-"

888 uttered an ouch, and returned to his original soft and cute appearance, without any seriousness: "I am talking to you about business. Yeah! As long as you can complete the main binding task in this world, you can live a normal life, but you can't go back to your original world." "

Alas."

Raphael took a step back and held the wood with both hands. The handle tried to smash the hoe into the black soil, but unfortunately the soil was too hard, and the steel hoe only dug up a little bit of black mud: "I thought that in the last world, I was still an elf eating dew and sleeping on leaves, but on the first day here, Just dig the soil, and I havent finished it today, I hate it!

Ka. '

888 continued to crack melon seeds in his mind, and replied lazily: "Who told you not to do your tasks well in this world? I've already given you a hard time, okay? Also, look at what you're doing here. The task is to loosen the soil and then dig a small hole. You are just raising mud!" "

I have tried my best to dig a hole!"

Raphael rubbed He rubbed his palms and said, "Do you know how difficult it is to dig this soil? The hardness of this mud is almost as hard as bricks. How about you dig it?"

If he were still an elf, it would be his turn to loosen it even if a natural magic was used. Earthy?

The most important thing is that this is a world with extremely advanced technology, and the planet where humans live has already rushed out of the Milky Way, but this dog system does not allow him to use high technology, and can only use this primitive hoe to dig it out!