96

☆ 96. Chapter 96

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 96

Ruby faced the camera and deliberately lowered her voice: "Do you want to know what my new harvest is?"

Already attracted by the hot pot, the interest of the audience in the live broadcast room was aroused, and they began to discuss Ruby's What is the new harvest?

Cheeman: 'What's new? Tell me quickly! '

And she was not the only one, the audience was very curious and kept asking questions.

Ruby raised her lips and smiled, putting her glass of juice under the camera, "This is the answer."

Then she turned her head and winked at Sophia and Yulia.

"Lulu?"

Sophia and Yulia reacted quickly, immediately understood what she meant, and at the same time put the juice in their hands under the camera.

Although this may not be very friendly to the audience...

Three glasses of brightly colored juices appeared for the first time in front of the audience across the universe, red and pink cranberry peach, golden kumquat lemon, and orange orange mango.

The color of the juice is dreamy. Shake it gently, the chopped pulp and fruit particles will float in the juice, and a little ice floe will hit it. It looks good-looking and delicious, which will make the girl's heart overflowing.

Aliyes immediately left a message in the comment area: 'What are these things! So beautiful! '

Remy: 'Why why why?' Why have I never seen these things! '

Amina: 'Are these all the new products that Rafael will put on the shelves soon? ! They all look great! Every color is so beautiful! '

Sunny: 'I saw the pulp inside! Lulu, are these all made of fruit? ! '

"I heard from Little Shovel that they are all made of fruit, a new product developed by Raphael and the others. As for whether and when it will be put on the shelves, I don't know. In fact, I was lucky enough to see it in advance because of Sophia's influence. Here are three glasses of juice."

Ruby couldn't help laughing when she mentioned the robot's name, "I don't know if you noticed it, but I think Raphael's names for the robots are very random, but it feels very appropriate."

After she finished speaking, Yulia licked the hair beside her ear and said with a smile: "Are you alluding to Xiaobai?"

Cheman: 'Hahaha! I just want to laugh when I mention Xiaobai. '

Elf: 'Even naming a black-haired little white is awesome. I really admire Raphael. Ruby

gave the camera a look that we both know well, "Well, you can think of me as Xiaobai."

Then she placed three glasses of juice side by side and introduced them one by one: "The pink one is cranberry peach." Pulp juice, although I dont know what a cranberry is, but I have seen peaches, and yellow peaches are also delicious.

In the audiences amazed comments, Ruby moved the pink juice cup aside and continued The audience said, "The golden cup of juice is kumquat lemon. The cup contains 70% juice. You can see sliced ​​lemons and kumquats separated in half. It looks very colorful. Its beautiful. Its described as sweet and sour. Im curious about how it tastes.

Although she picked lemons and kumquats in the orchard, she hasnt tasted them yet. After all, the notice board said that lemons are not recommended for direct consumption, and there are also A note of information (the warriors can ignore it.)