46

☆ 46. Chapter 46

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

In Chapter 46,

the 998 moonlight flowers initially obtained from completing the mission have been almost sold out, and the remaining ones need to be planted for future use. Raphael walked along the flower field, watered the growth liquid back and forth, and allowed them to sway in the sun and bloom with the moonlight at night.

The ripe cherries are almost gone, with only a few hundred kilograms left, and some small green cherries hanging on top. As the growth liquid is irrigated and nutrients are replenished, the second round of cherry blossom buds quietly poke out of the branches, the strawberries on the ground are sprouting vines wantonly, and the trees are full of pears, oranges, pomegranates, and many more.

I dont have much money left, so I have to find ways to make money. The ranch is just beginning to take shape, and the future is promising. I have to continue to invest in it with the money I earned from the orchard.

After pouring the growth liquid, the sun in the sky became brighter and brighter. Raphael climbed up to the largest cherry tree and sat down, picking cherries and putting them in his mouth. At the same time, he turned on his brain and prepared an editorial announcement.

It's only been a day or two, and there are a lot of private messages from him.

"Unity."

Raphael put a cherry in his mouth and discussed with the system in his mind: "You think if I issue an announcement now and say that I will temporarily stop the listing of Moonlight Flowers, what will they think?" "

Who knows? But you can try."

The system laughed lowly: "Maybe there will be an unexpected delivery."

"Yes."

Raphael replied to the message from Xia Zuo and smiled lightly: "Me too. I think it's possible."

Then he picked part of the cherry, climbed to the Assam tea tree, leaned against the treetop, and enjoyed the quiet time leisurely.

The tall treetops cover up the hottest brilliance, and the sunlight falling through the gaps in the leaves is too gentle, accompanied by the breeze and the elegant fragrance, making people drowsy. Near noon, Raphael sent out the newly edited announcement, along with some photos and videos of fruit trees, to his StarNet store.

Almost as soon as the message was sent out, there were messages below, and then there was a flood of messages, most of them urging Raphael to post more.

Raphael flipped through his brain and chose the most popular comment to reply.

Kaqi: Although I havent tasted those fruits, its because I didnt get them! How can only a few hundred kilograms of each be enough? Store owner, are you too underestimating our desire to buy? Huh, if you have the ability, do you dare to put more products on the shelves? Could it be more diverse? Don't pity us, just put it on the shelves carelessly. Even if no one buys it, I can take it all by myself. I beg, please, please!

The system sighed: "These people are really rich."

"Yes."

Raphael couldn't help but smile softly. In fact, he also wanted to put more products on the shelves. Who doesn't want to make more money?

After thinking for a moment, Raphael pinned this message to the top, and then replied:

Raphael [store owner]: Well, see you at twelve o'clock tonight, and there may be new products this time, so remember to come early.